I am currently writing a marketing paper on Gibson Guitars and was wondering if anyone knows the process involved with becoming a licensed dealer and/or sponsored by them.
Ibanez SZ320
Michael Kelly Patriot Supreme
Simon and Patrick Songsmith Acoustic
Pod X3
I would guess the first step would be to call Gibson. It is your school work get off your lazy ass and do it your self.
Bhaok

The following statement is true. The proceeding statement is false.
Quote by Bhaok
I would guess the first step would be to call Gibson. It is your school work get off your lazy ass and do it your self.

Someone needs a nap

But albeit the rather angsty delivery, he does have a point. Some internet research couldn't hurt, but it would probably be best just to contact Gibson yourself
-LTD Alexi 600
-LTD MH-100 QM
-Schecter Omen 6
-B-52 AT-112
Quote by My Father
So is this guitar Mexican made or human made? Wait, shit, that was really racist wasn't it?

My shitty covers: http://www.youtube.com/simpleben09
well obviously you'd have to contact Gibson first and set up a distributership. my understanding is that Gibson requiers you to sell a certain dollar amount each quarter ($25,000 is the number cited in the article i read). for a chain like Guitar Center this probably isn't a problem for small individiual stores this would be tough. some smaller independant stores do middleman themselves to supply other small shops to help reach the quota (the shops they sell to are not authorized dealers however). this is why most small stores don't carry gibson products.
Quote by simpleben09
Someone needs a nap

But albeit the rather angsty delivery, he does have a point. Some internet research couldn't hurt, but it would probably be best just to contact Gibson yourself

I refuse to do school work for anyone. Now move along scooter and go back to your finger painting.
Bhaok

then just don't respond
Ibanez SZ320
Michael Kelly Patriot Supreme
Simon and Patrick Songsmith Acoustic
Pod X3
Nope that is the easy way out. Which is what everyone would prefer.Just ignore it and it will go away. Do not say anything you might offend it. Well I am offended by you wanting the info spoon fed to you. Yes people look the other way. I will not.
Bhaok

Slacker alert!!!
Gear:
MXR Super Badass -->
BOSS SD WAZA -->
FENDER CD 140 SCE -->
MXR M300 REVERB -->
TC ELECTRONIC FLASHBACK
ESP EC 401 VF TSB -->
BOSS KATANA HEAD 100 WATT -->
MILF Tease
Quote by Bhaok

wow what a ****
Quote by monwobobbo
well obviously you'd have to contact Gibson first and set up a distributership. my understanding is that Gibson requiers you to sell a certain dollar amount each quarter ($25,000 is the number cited in the article i read). for a chain like Guitar Center this probably isn't a problem for small individiual stores this would be tough. some smaller independant stores do middleman themselves to supply other small shops to help reach the quota (the shops they sell to are not authorized dealers however). this is why most small stores don't carry gibson products.

I always wondered why I never see Gibsons in small stores. Makes sense now.
Gibson Les Paul Traditional - 11
Fender Stratocaster MIM - 04
Fender Mustang - 04
Taylor 214ce - 10