My ibanez has recently started acting up.There is an odd high pitched noise on the 1st,2nd,3rd and 6th,7th and 8th frets of the 1st string and the 1st,2nd,6th and 7th frets of the 2nd string.

I changed my 5th string a couple of days back.This problem has started from then.The string was from a different company than D'addario which I have used for the other strings.My question is, was the company change the culprit? And how can I rectify the problem?
Gear:
Ibanez RGT6EX
Line 6 Spider 3 15
Hobner 265

Quote by Lost Dog
People absolutely love to see horrible accidents and murders, as well as any sort of fighting really. Just look at the news. We wouldn't watch it if it was boring.
First off, change all your strings. I like to think of it like Alkaline Batteries and non Alkaline Batteries, they don't always mix. Second, see if the problem persists.
Quote by theogonia777
Lefthandedkid is super awesome, ja?

Quote by rgrockr
I guess fire extinguishers have to be filled with something other than fire retardant now, because apparently that's offensive.

Watch my stream?
Quote by simba1312
My ibanez has recently started acting up.There is an odd high pitched noise on the 1st,2nd,3rd and 6th,7th and 8th frets of the 1st string and the 1st,2nd,6th and 7th frets of the 2nd string.

I changed my 5th string a couple of days back.This problem has started from then.The string was from a different company than D'addario which I have used for the other strings.My question is, was the company change the culprit? And how can I rectify the problem?

raise your action a little.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
How to do that?
Gear:
Ibanez RGT6EX
Line 6 Spider 3 15
Hobner 265

Quote by Lost Dog
People absolutely love to see horrible accidents and murders, as well as any sort of fighting really. Just look at the news. We wouldn't watch it if it was boring.