Im trying to find songs that are fun to play and challenging as well. I also want them near my playing level. I was wondering if anyone could make a list of songs with good solos starting with pretty easy and gradually working up to more dificult.

Thanks!
haha thats the idea. I was wanting a longer list and complete songs. My music knowledge is not really broad.
Mosquito song: easy, but will get you laid.
I'm selling an ernie ball wah pedal. Buy my ernie ball wah pedal.
Wah pedal.

Quote by 23dannybhoy23
That's got to be my all time favourite online death threat

Quote by smokeysteve22

My chest hurts after that.
Thanks. Lets say i wanna start the list at Avenged sevenfold- unholy confessions (minus the solo) and go up from there
I'd say, listen to the songs you wanna learn. Then order them yourself.

No one's gonna do your work for you.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Its not that i dont wanna do the work. I dont know alot of music. I only have 2 gigs of internet usage a month so that makes it difficult to look up songs. And we dont have ANY decent rock radio stations in my area
Quote by lumberjack22
Thanks. Lets say i wanna start the list at Avenged sevenfold- unholy confessions (minus the solo) and go up from there

Unholy Confessions doesn't have a solo to minus??
Quote by lumberjack22
Its not that i dont wanna do the work. I dont know alot of music. I only have 2 gigs of internet usage a month so that makes it difficult to look up songs. And we dont have ANY decent rock radio stations in my area

This may come as a shock to some people but... BUY some music. Due to so many people downloading, the prices are pretty cheap, especially second hand. Or even lend off friends/family.

Can you give us the most complex song you can play at full speed with no problems and the style/genre you'd like to focus on? This would be helpful in choosing songs so it'll keep you interested
Its weird but i didnt really consider BUYING music. Just got a full time job though so that is definitely gonna have to happen.

I can play bat country fairly easy except the solo and all of unholy confessions. And I like anything rock/alternative/metal. Huge fan of Avenged 7x and Lamb of God...
Ok, these songs are going to start pretty easy for you to play at first, but should build you up to being able to play that bat country solo. You'd be suprised how much good perfecting an easy song can do for your technique. Unfotunately, I'm not too familiar with your style of music, so I've thrown in some classic rock songs to begin with. The first few should take no time at all, maybe a day or two, with the latter songs taking a lot longer.

first up- Teenage Kicks by Undertones. Nice and easy. This will help with rhythm/timing and has a very easy solo to play. Yet still really fun (standard tunings)

Start looking at some minor pentatonic licks here, between learning the next few songs

another easy one. American Idiot -Greenday. Reinforcing the focus on good timing/rhythm. SLightly more complicated, but easy solo focusing on some octaves. Once again, fun to play (tuned half step down)

Cocaine - Clapton. This is here to help you get used to minor pentatonic licks, which will be used in many solos to come. It involves a lot of rhythm followed by short lick, and back into the rhythm. Will help with accuracy, getting to know where solo's are built from.

Back in black - AC/DC

Spoonman - Soundgarden. Progressively harder. Trickier solo, once again based off the pentatonic .

Enter Sandman - Metallica. Another classic, still building on what you've learn so far.

You should find bat country solo pretty easy at this stage.

Alive - Pearl Jam. By this point you should be getting much more confident with your soloing.

Start looking at some basic sweep picking, it's going to be a pretty useful skill for you in the future.

Holy Diver- either the Dio version, or if you wish the Killswitch Engage version.

A7X - Beast and the Harlot. Should combine pretty much everything you've learnt now. It has a nice easy sweeping part in it, and the solo includes some fast runs.

Where you go from here is entirely up to you, unfortunately I don't know that many more songs in your genre to help further. I'd try to find some much harder sweeping patterns, and songs involving them. It's no good just learning the technique if you can't apply it to something. Other people will be able to help you more with this. Find some other songs to learn as well, this isn't a fully exclusive list. Try to incorporate songs from artists you like, as well as their influences along the way. If it's too hard when you learn, find something else and come back to it later.