hey guys !! i need you to advise me :P
Im 15 and i like a girl, but its getting hard to make her love me x3, iv already told her i love her, iv played for her, i catched roses for her , i gave her teddy bears, im always wrong and shes always right... but isnt working, and iv been doing this for 4 moths
and when i say i love her, she says "we r young to love" -.-''
am i just not good, am i doing anything wrong??
please advise me

and sorry about my grammar, i know its no the best, but im working on getting it better, so if you cant understand what i said then just post "i cant understand" and i will try to make a new and better thread.
You're 15.

She doesn't love you, stop trying.

Move on.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
There's a relationship thread.

For relationships.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls

Epiphone Hummingbird
Epiphone Futura Custom Prophecy (Twin EMG)
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive
Boss EQ

Epiphone Hummingbird
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Boss EQ

Surprise rape.
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
o'right stop that , im a newbie, i didnt know this was the wrong place for the thread, im sorry ...

Epiphone Hummingbird
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Boss EQ

x3?

As in it's 3 times harder to get her to love you than it is to get you to love her?

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
If you were a girl do you think you'd be interested in some guy who clearly really likes you, says he loves you, and buys you stuff even after you've told him you're not interested?

Why are you still buying her stuff dude? Unless she's earned them, you're just being weird.
Originally posted by WlCmToTheJungle "you have just received the amish computer virus. Since the amish dont have computers it's based on there honor system so please delete all of your files immediatly. thank you
Kill her, rape her dead body. It's just as good.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by Haz3l
o'right stop that , im a newbie, i didnt know this was the wrong place for the thread, im sorry ...

You don't understand basic grammar, but you can use apostrophes in a more complex way?
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
I'm going to make it brief. There's 2 types of people who do what you do to get women. Stalkers and morons.

After 4 months of falling into one of those categories, you should give up because you've ****ed yourself so hard your dick is now permanently fused with your ass.
Last edited by cornmancer at Mar 27, 2011,
This kid is apparently from Portugal. It makes it a little harder to believe he's a troll.

Also. Please, don't try to love someone else with antics of teddy bears and roses. This isn't a romantic comedy, it's real life.
Poop.

Yes, poop.
OP copied for future LOL's
Quote by Pan-Tallica
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
But theres no reason why i cant be free like a raspberry stuck to the back of a horny elephants ass.

This is maybe the worst comparison in the history of comparisons.
lol 15

Because the world will end if you don't get your way.
You don't even get to jiggle boobs when you're 15.
Atleast, I didn't
We're Coke-Brand managers!
LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam
Which is why you eat funions. All the deliciousness of fried onions without disgusting lukewarm onion snake.
Quote by Silver-spear94

Except he is gay???????
THIS IS A PART OF MY SIG. IF YOU ARE READING THIS AS A PART OF MY POST YOU ARE DUMB BECAUSE LETS FACE IT THIS LOOKS NOTHING LIKE MY POST BECAUSE IT IS HUGE.
Quote by cam_sampbell
Surprise rape.

Read response:
Looked at avatar:
Looked at avatar then remembered response:

MY GEAR:
PRS SE Custom 24
Jackson DKA7
Gibson Explorer
MESA/Boogie Express 5:25
BOSS GT-100

BOSS TU-2
Dunlop Cry Baby Classic
BOSS NS-2
VOX Joe Satriani Ice 9 OD Pedal
VOX Joe Satriani Time Machine Delay Pedal
Ernie Ball Strings
V Picks
Movie romance doesn't really work in real life, it sounds like you're just coming off as needy and desperate. Just try to find an activity you both enjoy, and invite her to do it with you.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
all ive done so far is post irrelevant pictures.

my contribution:

ITT: Desperate or trolling, or both.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Boss EQ

/thread!

also your 15 man, you don't need this at your age.
Quote by boreamor
Nope because I'm not a dick.
Quote by spanish lovin
then did you just call yourself a PUSSY???

^This = Win