So yesterday morning I was supposed to trade my ESP LTD FX-260SM for a Schecter Damien 7 string. The guy showed up, tried it out, usual plain interaction, then he said "Oh crap, this isn't what I'm looking for, it's not made out of wood"... I questioned him and he just repeated himself. Now I'm over the fact that I didn't get the 7 string like I wanted, but now I just want to know what in God's name he meant.

Anybody have any ideas?
Quote by TheAbsentOne
He sounds like a moron. "itz not mad3 ov w00d luluulul"

That's what I got out of it. He just left and I sat in my room mouth agape at his ignorance/my lack of a 7 string.
you didn't say, "hey... i dunno what you mean, man." maybe he wanted a carbon fiber guitar
My sig? Nice.
well i know that some companies use a Carbon Epoxy/Fiberglass necks but it really just sounds like he didnt want your guitar after all and that was the first excuse to come to mind
Sounds like a dumbshit to me.
NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
You are epic my friend ;-)
Quote by RU Experienced?
At this point I'd be more surprised if you found me a Christian children's entertainer that didn't sodomize and eat kids.
The only thing I can think of is that he really didn't want the guitar, but chose not to directly say it to prevent awkwardness. Sounds weird, but people do some stupid shit. If he was serious, then he shouldn't be playing guitar at all.
Quote by xicetraex
The only thing I can think of is that he really didn't want the guitar, but chose not to directly say it to prevent awkwardness. Sounds weird, but people do some stupid shit. If he was serious, then he shouldn't be playing guitar at all.

chose not to directly say it to prevent awkwardness

prevent awkwardness

awkwardness

That made it at least over 9000 times more awkward. I'd be cool about it if he was just like, naw dude I don't really want it.

Ps- it was in drop C and he thought it was in E :/ and then made no attempt to change it when I told him.
Quote by TheMastodon

Ps- it was in drop C and he thought it was in E :/ and then made no attempt to change it when I told him.

how was his playing?

sounds to me like he had no idea what he was talking about
Quote by rickyj
how was his playing?

sounds to me like he had no idea what he was talking about

He played a couple tool riffs cuz i was wearing a tool shirt... lateralus and parabola as i recall. But without accounting for the Drop C-ing. They were both off time, but ehh.