Hello all,

I have been playing the guitar now for roughly 2 years. I am still what you would consider a novice but I have been trying hard to get better. As I was searching for new picks a while ago I came across a very unique type of guitar pick. At first I didn't give it much thought but I figured why not give it a shot. It is supposed to be more "forgiving" than a traditional plastic pick and gives a richer sound which is great for recording. Also, my biggest reason for purchasing this, it takes the percussion sound out of the strumming so I can now play at night after I put my kids asleep without worrying about playing to loud. Anyway, I have only found these at one spot and that is the vendors website... *link removed* . If you are a novice or expert guitarist or anything in between you may want to try these picks out. I like reviewing great products, especially ones pertaining to music since I have been playing music of all sorts my entire life. The beauty of this pick is that the price is pretty low so you aren't losing out big if you don't enjoy it, but I doubt you will not enjoy the new cool sound you create. I am linking the site and the youtube video on their site here so you don't have to do too much work to check it out.
*link removed*

Fuzzy Pick Youtube Video
Hello brandonking07. While I appreciate you wanting to share this pick that you've found, please do not post third party links unless it is part of a conversation and you're posting it as a reply with that kind of context. Ultimate-guitar does not allow posting third party sites because we earn income through advertising space.
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.
i like the sound of the youtube vid, I might check one out. I wonder how they sound with an electric?
Check out "thelastplaceyoulook" on YouTube, iTunes and [url="http://facebook.com/thelastplaceyoulook
"]Facebook
I JUST finished explaining that you cannot post third party links. Stop posting them, please.
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.
Quote by ethan_hanus
Looks just like a double layered felt pick, I'd tear that thing up so quick I go through nylon picks pretty quick as it is.

Ya, I'd guess you would use up one per song recorded. At $2 a pop not very practical for a live show but for recording one song it might be worth a try. I'm gonna order some and let you guys know how it goes.
Check out "thelastplaceyoulook" on YouTube, iTunes and [url="http://facebook.com/thelastplaceyoulook
"]Facebook
Unless you are playing November Rain by Guns N' Roses you won't go through a pick in a song, and even then you probably wouldn't unless you strum like Arnold Schwarzenegger in his prime after shooting up with 2 gallons of anabolic steroids. Just keep in mind that these picks are mainly for recording songs to eliminate the percussion that you get from a traditional plastic pick. They are also a great pick for people who play at home and just can't play late at night due to the louder noise from using a plastic pick. However, they are definitely able to be used during live shows, I could totally imagine seeing someone like Jason Mraz or John Mayer rocking out some of their songs using this type of pick.

If you are skeptical... buy one and if you don't like it, review accordingly but if you enjoy it also review accordingly. Please let me know what you all think of them if you use them because I absolutely love them and I still haven't worn through one pick yet and I play daily.

I think if you are doing live shows you would probably purchase a package to get them at a discounted price and the fact that they are customizable with your own picture or initials/saying, they are a great pick to be tossed out to fans during/after a live show.
The harsh 'crunchy' sound you get from picks is why I don't use them. I've just been using my finger... and it gets a similar, if not softer sound than that. But now that it's an option, I might pick up a few and try to learn how to use a pick.