Page 1 of 12
For those of you unfamiliar with the concept of a mystery box, its quite simple. A few pedals are put into a box, the box gets shipped to the next person on the list who can swap in a pedal for a pedal that is in the box, keeping the values as close as possible.

2 for 1's are OKAY but they are NO LONGER OKAY if the box is FULL. Yes, you can put in a MAXIMUM of 2 items for 1 item in the box but if your 2 items can't fit in the box comfortably then either do another swap or pass the box on.

You will have exactly 4 DAYS with the box before you are required to send it off to the next person. The only way you get an extra day is if the 5th day is a Sunday and the Post Office is closed. I am sending it in a USPS Flat Rate Box so shipping will be the same for everybody. Upon receipt of the box, you will send me and forsaknazrael a Private Message (PM) detailing the inventory of the box and you will do the same when you ship the box out but you will also include a USPS Delivery Confirmation number

After one trip around the US Pedalboard Thread Dwellers, I will ship it out to one of the international guys. We will set up the international order to minimize shipping costs for you guys.

The Order
US Tour
mcraddict81592
papersun87*
mmolteratx
guitarded
forsaknazrael
CodeMonk
irnmadn88
VishNuRoXoUt
denied
lbj273

International Tour
greeny23
Oldmonkeys
bogg808
ub3r_bassist666
SimplyBen
strykerwolf

Box is out!
Last edited by lbj273 at Jul 27, 2011,
This is gonna be awesome.
We've dressed up in our best...

...and are prepared to go down like gentlemen.

Quote by bogg808
The PBT is for those too TGP for the rest of UG.

so whats the point exactly? just for a bunch of us to trade pedals around or to see what pedals are in the box at the end or... ?
Quote by VishNuRoXoUt
This is gonna be an expensive box to ship. I don't wanna ship to cananda. lol Or other international places. hahahah

we are going to make a trip around the US first, then I'll cover shipping it to the international guy first on the list. Then they are responsible for the shipping cost to the next guy.

Quote by rickyj
so whats the point exactly? just for a bunch of us to trade pedals around or to see what pedals are in the box at the end or... ?

To try out a bunch of pedals you wouldn't otherwise get to try

Quote by greeny23
can i put an amp in?

silly aussie is silly
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7
I don't know how to count canadians, the metric system is hard

Quote by gregs1020
well if lbj pokes his head in here and there's no nuts shit's gonna go doooooooowwwwwwwwwn.

{Pedalboard Thread Native: The Muffin Man}
Quote by greeny23
can i put an amp in?
Can I put my guinea pig in? She's keeps grumbling when I put Deftones on. Bitch has no taste.

I love the idea of this. I'll have to hold onto the pedals that get replaced in the next few months to see if they can be traded and shipped out with the tourbox.

Let me make sure I can do this. I'm not confirming my participation yet.
it will be a little while before it goes international so no worries

Quote by SimplyBen
Dom, I can't PM you, but I certainly can FB you!

works just as well
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7

Quote by gregs1020
well if lbj pokes his head in here and there's no nuts shit's gonna go doooooooowwwwwwwwwn.

But I want Ben's pedlz! I hope we end up with a bunch of nice stuff in here.

Quote by bogg808

I've got something nice to put in since no one wants to buy it.

As a suggestion, I'd say that on the second run we do the US as the last country so you guys get to see what we international folk have put in there.
LesPaul
Pedals
OrangeRocker30
My band
PBT Native: Resident Graphics Monkey

I second Ben's wordz.

Quote by bogg808

I'd love to get involved in this, it just seems like anyone could just put in a crap pedal and take some nice ones, or just steal the box? Especially if its a mystery as to whats inside
Plus crazy shipping charges, how many pedals are we looking at here?
Mesa/Boogie Studio Pre | Marshall EL34 50/50 Power | Harley Benton 2x12 V30's

How do you like, your mids in the morning?
^There's a reason we're limiting this to certain people, man.

Quote by bogg808

Quote by Bigaxmax
I'd love to get involved in this, it just seems like anyone could just put in a crap pedal and take some nice ones, or just steal the box? Especially if its a mystery as to whats inside
Plus crazy shipping charges, how many pedals are we looking at here?

Everyone on the list so far is pretty trust-worthy and has made plenty of deals with various members already.
Ahh fair enough, I did only just notice the part about emailing the inventory and stuff aswell so thats cool
If theres going to be a mystery box trip around the UK I wouldn't mind getting in on that.. sounds interesting *stickied*

A suggestion.. a patch cable for each pedal

Yeah, except for, ironically, the guy posting about not being able to trust him. I don't know/trust that guy...

Quote by bogg808

Quote by mcraddict81592
Yeah, except for, ironically, the guy posting about not being able to trust him. I don't know/trust that guy...

had to, I hate memes too. LAWL
a second US trip after the international trip is a great idea
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7

Quote by gregs1020

I also think, that handling the remains in the same way HCFX handled theirs, is a damn fine way to go about it. I'd be more than happy knowing that's what would happen at the end of
this.
LesPaul
Pedals
OrangeRocker30
My band

Quote by SimplyBen
I also think, that handling the remains in the same way HCFX handled theirs, is a damn fine way to go about it. I'd be more than happy knowing that's what would happen at the end of
this.

What's this?

Quote by bogg808

the guy that organized it is going to sell the final contents and he cut a check to donate to the Japan relief effort
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7

Quote by gregs1020

The guy running it is selling all the pedals that were in the box at the end of the trip and donating everything made to the Red Cross in Japan.
LesPaul
Pedals
OrangeRocker30
My band

I'm more of a lurker tbh, but I've made a deal with lefthandman9876 and recently a trade with flyingsheep223, I've seen most peoples names in this thread shame noone knows me

for this one I'm keeping it to the guys from the pedalboard thread, I considered expanding it, but its a decent sized list as is
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7

Quote by gregs1020

One would assume, haha. Close enough, eh?

Quote by bogg808

yeah it is, I'll fix it. Who's bright idea was it to put the d and f right next to each other?
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7

Quote by gregs1020

Last edited by lbj273 at Mar 27, 2011,
yep thats the plan, when I get everyone's info I'll work out the order. I'm saving everyone's information so if the box disappears we have two suspects only and we know where you live!
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7

Quote by gregs1020

Aww, hell yeah! This is so much better than the flip flop thing my wife did...

BTW- How the hell did I end up on that list? Never mind. Just send me the box...
you have enough posts in the pedalboard thread to qualify
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7

Quote by gregs1020