Page 1 of 3
What the hell do pineapple breasts even look like? This is stupid. How does this guy make more money than me? This is bullshit.

I'm killing myself.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
A sex researcher says he’s discovered how a man can find a perfect mate – by the size and shape of her boobs.

How the hell is this news?
Guarantee 90% of everyone that reads this thread reads it becaue of the word "breast". That's why I read it.
I hope it's cold, everyday, where you are.
Go on...
Quote by Yakult
Shooting mice is the equivalent to smoking weed: it's fun and seemingly harmless, but before you know it, you're shooting smack into every vein and murdering children left right and center.

GeEbZ.
The only reason why girls with bigger boobs tend to be a bit grumpy is the fact that they are suffering from back pain due to their front luggage duh
#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
It sounds like this guy has a thing for small tits. Amirite? And he's upset about the fact that big tittied girls want nothing to do with his nerdy ass.

Anyway, back to killing myself.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by Jack Off Jill
It sounds like this guy has a thing for small tits. Amirite? And he's upset about the fact that big tittied girls want nothing to do with his nerdy ass.

Anyway, back to killing myself.

exactly the same vibe I was getting from it.
“A woman’s breasts denote a woman’s character, just like her star sign,” sexologist Piero Lorenzoni said in published reports

This is SCIENCE people!!
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Two of the front page threads have the word "breasts" in the title. One more and we have a new record.
The only one that I couldn't imagine was pineapples. Like, wtf.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
This is the stupidest ****ing thing I have ever seen. Pear shaped breasts? Star signs? Sexology? God damnit.

Nice source by the way: Tampa Bay's country radio station. You've ruined my entire evening.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
Last edited by Vornik at Mar 27, 2011,
And to demonstrate his premise, the scientist has developed a chart using a variety of fruits to represent breasts.

There was no more science put into this "discovery" than an astrologer applies which is a pseudo-science as well.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Last edited by DonGlover at Mar 27, 2011,
If she has square breasts she likes to conform to society and therefor is a "Square" and she wouldn't want to associate herself with rebels such as ourselves.
No gods or kings. There is only zuul.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now police, fire, and EMS vehicle's sirens sound in tritones. Suck it Christians, your protectors are satans minions.

I have been sigged by UG's Greek, what have YOU done today?
“A woman’s breasts denote a woman’s character, just like her star sign,” sexologist Piero Lorenzoni said in published reports.

Dear 2012, please come faster and make all these nutters jump off their roofs.
How does one determine which fruit?
Quote by Tim the Rocker
And thus you are now part of the Pit, and with respect.

Quote by GODhimself37
You are easily taking the prize for my favorite 11er.

Quote by darkwolf291

That seals it. You are now my favorite '11er.
Quote by WQYK:Tampa bays country station!
herrrrr tits

nope nope nope nope nope

Quote by Vornik
This is the stupidest ****ing thing I have ever seen. Pear shaped breasts? Star signs? Sexology? God damnit.

Nice source by the way: Tampa Bay's country radio station. You've ruined my entire evening.

My sentiments exactly.

Now if you'll excuse me, I shall proceed to go to bed, as to cut this evening off now that it has taken this most drastic turn for the worse.

AS YOU WERE GENTLEMEN
Last edited by Våd Hamster at Mar 27, 2011,
Breast study ever.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
I'm not even trying to be perverted or anything here but I seriously wish this guy would give examples or descriptions on the actual shape of the breasts instead of comapring them to fruits. I can't picture tits shaped like pineapples or grapefruits...
Yeah, thanks for giving us the D.L.... but how about some references? How the hell am i supposed to know what a pineapple is?

Thanks for creating something only the creator can use
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
If anything, this is just an excuse so see boobs on the first date

Although, that article is useless without pics.

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
WTF is a lemon boob?
Quote by Tim the Rocker

Quote by GODhimself37

Quote by darkwolf291

This was on Manswers a year or two ago
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Quote by GenderNeutral
WTF is a lemon boob?

Google works wonders.
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
Quote by GenderNeutral
WTF is a lemon boob?

Small, yellow, and sour?

srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
Last edited by AlecMag at Mar 27, 2011,
it seems like the nipples would outweigh the boob...
Quote by Tim the Rocker

Quote by GODhimself37

Quote by darkwolf291

Quote by GenderNeutral
it seems like the nipples would outweigh the boob...

Why are you acting like they are separate things? My fingers are part of my hand.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
Why are you acting like they are separate things? My fingers are part of my hand.

........................................................................ What?
Quote by Tim the Rocker

Quote by GODhimself37

Quote by darkwolf291

If you want your pleasure to triple, go for the lemon nipple.
I think mine may be either oranges or grapefruit... I'm not really sure... either way I disagree
Quote by Tim the Rocker

Quote by GODhimself37

Quote by darkwolf291

Quote by GenderNeutral
I think mine may be either oranges or grapefruit... I'm not really sure... either way I disagree

+10,000 Profile views

srsly.

cherry boobs? i imagined two very red nipples on flat skin...thats gross. none of those fruits resemble boobs..
Page 1 of 3