Page 1 of 3
One of my favorite holidays, and it's almost upon us. Share your best tricks and pranks, or the best prank you've been the recipient of.

I pulled a good, simple one last year: got a wad of black yarn, pulled eight ends out, four for each side (so it looked a bit like a spider), put it next to my sister's face while she was asleep, and then woke her up by tickling her with one of the strings. She woke up, saw the "spider", screamed, threw the pillow clear across the room and started jumping on it.

For those of you who may not know what this holiday is: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/April_fools
So, my wife was lying in her hospital bed recuperating after an intense 12 hour delivery of a bouncing baby boy. Moments later the hospital room door opened, and in walked the delivery nurse carrying my son ....SUDDENLY the nurse THROWS the baby on the floor, kicks it up
against the wall, picks it up and TWIRLS it around several times
and THROWS it against the wall....My wife and I both FREAKED OUT, "MY GOD ..... WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY BABY ??????" The Nurse chuckles a little to herself 'April Fools', she says...
He was ALREADY DEAD !!!!!!!!!!

That concludes the really old joke I just plagiarized.

Q#m
e|--6--|
B|--5--|
G|--7--|
D|--7--|x2586
A|--5--|
E|-----|

Play until she breaks up with you.

The most brutal band to ever exist is...

You should go like them...even if you don't like them.

-Sloppyjoe24
Hide an A bomb under your parent's bed.
-------------------------------------------
Gear:

Guitar(s): .Shecter Tempest EXTREMEEEEEE
--------------Maton CW-80

Amplification: Randall RG75 G3
I was at my friend's house last April Fools. One of his brothers put saran wrap in the doorway of his bedroom, and set up a video camera. Only it was painfully obvious there was sran wrap. So my friends stops before the door and spend like 3 minutes shouting insults to his brother's intelligence on camera.
Last edited by due 07 at Mar 27, 2011,
Quote by jetfuel495
Sounds like a hell of a prank.

Wonder how he pulled that off...
You know, Stanford and quite a few other schools release their decisions on April 1st. I'm waiting for a a webpage that says "Congratulations! You've been accepted into a rich tradition etc etc etc..." 10 seconds later the webpage reloads and says "REJECTED YOU PIECE OF SHIT APRIL FOOLS!"
Battling FC: 0259 8373 3725
The last time I pranked someone I was like 12... I did rubber band on the sprayer in the kitchen. It's funnier if your mom is like mine and overloads on makeup. kinda just melts.
Quote by Tim the Rocker
And thus you are now part of the Pit, and with respect.

Quote by GODhimself37
You are easily taking the prize for my favorite 11er.

Quote by darkwolf291

That seals it. You are now my favorite '11er.
Quote by TheBlackLabel
Then I masturbated

I see.

I haven't done anything for April fools for years.
I'm so happy. I get to eat a muffin.
Quote by space aids
You are so happy to eat a muffin it's kinda scary.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Goes around tryina light dudes on fire.
Quote by MakinLattes
Too much Sublime.

I tell a lie, there is no such thing.
Last edited by Robbin'TheHood at Mar 27, 2011,
I had a plan with a friend of mine to convince our school that we were getting a dress code, we were going to get an official looking document and the principal in on it, the whole works, but the motivation to do it just vanished.
Tool
Sleep
Gojira
Puscifer
Neurosis
Sunn O)))
Meshuggah
Modest Mouse
Electric Wizard
Mammoth Grinder

Lucid Dreaming Thread
Quote by chaos13
I had a plan with a friend of mine to convince our school that we were getting a dress code, we were going to get an official looking document and the principal in on it, the whole works, but the motivation to do it just vanished.

Yeah, I might prank my friends or family.

Just to be a dick.
I'm so happy. I get to eat a muffin.
Quote by space aids
You are so happy to eat a muffin it's kinda scary.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Goes around tryina light dudes on fire.
Quote by MakinLattes
Too much Sublime.

I tell a lie, there is no such thing.
This year, I'm sending Mormons to my ex girlfriends house. Seriously, going to be hella funny!
Derpy Derp Derp Herp Derp
I didn't think people actually did anything on April Fools, I've only ever known people to make a terrible joke or two, not actually play any pranks.
Going to show up to my classes and take notes with these:

The pen is about 3/4 arms length and the notepad is about a hand length.
Steam /PSN/Most Accounts - rjdusa
SCII: rjdusa :351
I have an elaborate plan for April Fool's which involves ten horse-drawn chariots, a helicopter, a staged heart attack, and a rubber band.
🙈 🙉 🙊
Quote by rjdusa
Going to show up to my classes and take notes with these:

(Invalid img)

The pen is about 3/4 arms length and the notepad is about a hand length.

Last edited by due 07 at Mar 27, 2011,
Quote by entity0009
I have an elaborate plan for April Fool's which involves ten horse-drawn chariots, a helicopter, a staged heart attack, and a rubber band.

wow, real original
Fender MIM Standard lefty strat (midnight wine, sexy i know)
Vox DA15
Quote by rock.meet Slash
oh yes but do they have....THE PIT?

Quote by rickmeister
Stealing is cool again? Sweet, I'm gonna rob a Subway brb
I have a plan to watch "The Room" again. It's such a timeless classic of love and betrayal...
Quote by Tim the Rocker
And thus you are now part of the Pit, and with respect.

Quote by GODhimself37
You are easily taking the prize for my favorite 11er.

Quote by darkwolf291

That seals it. You are now my favorite '11er.
I used to put "Kick me" signs on my teachers' backs all the way through 8th grade
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Last year: turned my brother's bedroom into a rat's nest of string. This year: removing my sister's mattress and replacing it with the mattress from one of her doll... things, complete with scaled down sheets. The mattress will be placed directly in the center of her bed's frame. A toy wand will be placed next to the mattress. The real one will be hidden in the attic. Also, I'm considering creative uses of industrial strength velcro.
Quote by dr_shred
FrustratedRocka you are a legend

Quote by littlephil

The man clearly knows his shit.

Quote by Banjocal

one of the best, educated and logical posts I've ever seen on UG in the Pit. Well done good sir.
Last edited by FrustratedRocka at Apr 1, 2011,
I just trolled half of my facebook friends
You want some more seeneyj hate? WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE IT

You're all a bunch of f*cking slaves! - Jim Morrison

UG Awards
1st: Biggest Ego
1st: Most Likely To Become Famous
1st: Most Pretentious User
Im going to wear my snuggie to school. I will be wearing shorts and a deep V neck that way it looks like I am not wearing anything under it.

Lame, but whatever. Im just looking for an excuse to wear my Snuggie in public.
Right now I'm just trying to see if mine will work. If you have an iPhone you can copy the legal notice in the "About" and then paste into a text message. It's over 160,000 characters. I've been trying to send it to my friend for like 15 minutes. Hopefully it'll mess up his phone as much as it does mine. If it does I'm just gonna be spamming people with it all day.
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
I'm leaving The Pit

I'm just joking. I'm going to stay here and harass every user for the rest of my life.
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Quote by JacobTheMe
Im going to wear my snuggie to school. I will be wearing shorts and a deep V neck that way it looks like I am not wearing anything under it.

Lame, but whatever. Im just looking for an excuse to wear my Snuggie in public.

Why buy a snuggie when you can just wear your bathrobe backwards?
Steam /PSN/Most Accounts - rjdusa
SCII: rjdusa :351
Quote by biga29
Right now I'm just trying to see if mine will work. If you have an iPhone you can copy the legal notice in the "About" and then paste into a text message. It's over 160,000 characters. I've been trying to send it to my friend for like 15 minutes. Hopefully it'll mess up his phone as much as it does mine. If it does I'm just gonna be spamming people with it all day.

I'm not 100% sure, since I don't own an iPhone, but wont that be rediculously expensive?
Quote by JetPackBlues
I'm not 100% sure, since I don't own an iPhone, but wont that be rediculously expensive?

Most people I know have unlimited texting. So hopefully no... Me and my friend figured out if you didn't have unlimited texting it would be like a $90 text...

It's been sending for about 25 minutes though....

EDIT: It finally sent. 28 freaking minutes....
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Last edited by biga29 at Apr 1, 2011,
Quote by biga29
Most people I know have unlimited texting. So hopefully no... Me and my friend figured out if you didn't have unlimited texting it would be like a $90 text...

It's been sending for about 25 minutes though....

EDIT: It finally sent. 28 freaking minutes....

That's brilliant

Let us know what his reaction is
Quote by JetPackBlues
That's brilliant

Let us know what his reaction is

I have no idea what it's going to do. it might just reject the whole text or something. If it does work, I've made five separate contacts for a few of my friends and I'm going to send to each of them five times.
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Quote by biga29
I have no idea what it's going to do. it might just reject the whole text or something. If it does work, I've made five separate contacts for a few of my friends and I'm going to send to each of them five times.

*sigh*

It's times like this that I wish I hadn't used up my 300 free texts this month...
So far his phone hasn't received the long text, but it is receiving shorter texts I'm sending now.
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
I'm just gonna take a shit in the sink of a public toilet.
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
Page 1 of 3