Hey I recently won this in a silent auction, was wondering how much it is worth
well post some pics so we can see what exactly we're lookin at
Stuff that I bought:

Washburn WM24V
Raven RG100 Amplifier
Zoom G1X Multi-Effects Pedal

Quote by jsync
how do you define a guitar for a female?
how about one that whines and has trouble with feedback?
Id try and get it for around 1k if i were. I wouldnt go much higher than that.
no I won it at a silent auction for 20 bucks i guess I was the only one who put money down on it, it is really worth 1k? holy crap that is awesome news!
well ive seen a few that went for $700+ but it hard to tell the condition from the pic you posted looks like a great guitar no doubt tyou could offer quite a bit on it and sell it
Stuff that I bought:

Washburn WM24V
Raven RG100 Amplifier
Zoom G1X Multi-Effects Pedal

Quote by jsync
how do you define a guitar for a female?
how about one that whines and has trouble with feedback?
limited production run..could go for signifcantly more....20 bucks worth of hate @ you...
Quote by Pan-Tallica
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
But theres no reason why i cant be free like a raspberry stuck to the back of a horny elephants ass.

This is maybe the worst comparison in the history of comparisons.
ya it was a silent auction people donated a bunch of stuff and I just walked up not thinking id win it but put 20 dollars down on it nobody else wanted it i guess, so i won it for 20 bucks! what is a NGD?
New Guitar Day.
Quote by Pan-Tallica
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
But theres no reason why i cant be free like a raspberry stuck to the back of a horny elephants ass.

This is maybe the worst comparison in the history of comparisons.
I'll give you $50
My Gear:
Suzuki Classical Guitar from 60s
B.C. Rich Warlock
Epiphone Les Paul Junior
Monterey Steel String Acoustic
Maton M255 Steel String Acoustic
Agile AL-3100 w/ EMG 81/85
Bugera 6262-212
is that what it is though a gibson les paul smartwood? is there any other name or am i right?
Nice thank you everyone for your help! I dont know if I should sell it or keep it, im pretty poor though! But it seems like a really nice guitar
I'd sell it unless you absolutely love it. You'll make so much pure profit. What other gear do you have?
I do love it a lot the sound is pretty amazing, but my other guitar is a Fender stratocaster, it has the sound im more looking for, i think this les paul would be great for blues or slow rock if you get what im saying, i dont know a whole lot about guitars other then i like to play them lol
What amp do you have?

If you get what you need from your strat and aren't the type who needs more than one guitar I'd sell it

It's not a great deal if you aren't going to use it that much and if the money you could get from selling a brand new, mint condition guitar could be much better used elsewhere.... Regardless of how much you paid for it, economically speaking, it's a loss.
its pretty good condition it was donated by a doctor for a charity silent auction so he owned it since he bought it and put it up im guessing. Ya I would love to keep it because i really like the way it looks and sounds but I just need the money more then i need a guitar. I put it in the classifieds here hopefully i can unload it pretty quick, you think i should sell it for 1100? it also doesnt have a case
Yeah, $1,100 sounds good to me. You will have to be willing to haggle a bit, because if you need the money quickly, you will be getting less. I'd say don't sell under 850-900. Maybe even 950, depending on how good the condition is.
Holy shit!
Good score man!
-------------------------------------------
Gear:

Guitar(s): .Shecter Tempest EXTREMEEEEEE
--------------Maton CW-80

Amplification: Randall RG75 G3
what silent auction where you at? evne people that dont know guitars know they cost a lot, or have heard of gibson. im surprised out of a room full of people one wasnt a guitarist. thats amazing.

20 bucks??? man. if you like it? keep it. if not flip it and profit and have yourself a nice day at guitar center
ya man like I said i just put down a 20 dollar bill on it and I guess nobody else wanted it, and it was for a charity at a hospital where the doctors donated stuff