found this guitar, got the neccesary parts to repair it, but ive never had a guitar with this kind of bridge-----> bridge just wanted to know how to destring/string it d: or at least what i could look up to find out how, cuz everything i found didnt look like this one. thanks
Looks like a bridge I have. You loosen those rectangular thingies, cut the ball end of your strings off and put them in.
Quote by Soccerguy
Strings slide up through the block, which is in the tremolo cavity.

This. On the back of the guitar there should be a plate which can be removed (be sure not to lose the screws). This will give you access to the trem springs and the back of the bridge. You should see 6 holes in the trem, this is where the strings are thread through. Do NOT cut off the ball, this is what will stop it pulling through. Make sure the string is fully pulled through before tightening.
Quote by captainsnazz
Looks like a bridge I have. You loosen those rectangular thingies, cut the ball end of your strings off and put them in.

It only looks like yours if you look away. Seriously, you didn't even look at his picture and still you try to give advice? Good thing someone else chimed in because if you had been the only one then he might've ruined a perfectly good set of strings.
Quote by captainsnazz

It's not a floating tremolo, dude. Seriously, look at the picture next time.
Quote by Cobain_is_king

Seth: 1
A7X: 0
Quote by armflailingspaz
found this guitar, got the neccesary parts to repair it, but ive never had a guitar with this kind of bridge-----> bridge just wanted to know how to destring/string it d: or at least what i could look up to find out how, cuz everything i found didnt look like this one. thanks

Looks like your classic Fender style tremolo bridge, it's kind of surprising if you haven't seen one. As said above, DO NOT cut the ball ends off your strings, they are necessary. Strings go through the back of the tremolo block as described above, usually you don't have to remove the backplate though as there will be a slot or 6 holes that line up with the ones on the tremolo block.
My Gear:
Suzuki Classical Guitar from 60s
B.C. Rich Warlock
Epiphone Les Paul Junior
Monterey Steel String Acoustic
Maton M255 Steel String Acoustic
Agile AL-3100 w/ EMG 81/85
Bugera 6262-212