Sick of all those covers where the people are actually pretty good but lack emotion?

Na well this is a nice break from all the people who post up links to youtube covers and i think it gets boring when you watch it and its pretty good and your like 'oh man its exactly like the real song'

This one breaks all the typical youtube cover formulas. Its even filmed from different angles.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nn8OWZyKIoU
I'm sure you will all get something out of it or the other wafflepwn videos
[img]http://www.danasoft.com/sig/Lookatthis97787.jpg[/img]
Last edited by sean_etc at Mar 27, 2011,
That's that wow kid who shoved his remote control up his ass. Daniel Tosh already got him to say the video was fake, so im going to take a wild guess and say this is fake as well...
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Nelsean
That's that wow kid who shoved his remote control up his ass. Daniel Tosh already got him to say the video was fake, so im going to take a wild guess and say this is fake as well...

he has like 30 of these videos on his channel. they are all fake.
Quote by Nelsean

Yep.

And to respond to the thread title, no. All I expect to see is a good level of proficiency when watching covers. I don't care what the player is doing.
how are they fake
I mean stephen is obviously going to say its fake.
The parents obviously hate their son videoing it and other people videoing it- like in the ute for his birthday one. and the one where he gets into a fight at mcdonalds

Although if you come up with a good point against it im' willing to listen
They aren't all aspiring rock stars. Most of them are just people playing songs they love, written by their favorite bands. Not everybody is open enough to really jam out on camera.
Quote by sean_etc
how are they fake
I mean stephen is obviously going to say its fake.
The parents obviously hate their son videoing it and other people videoing it- like in the ute for his birthday one. and the one where he gets into a fight at mcdonalds

Although if you come up with a good point against it im' willing to listen

the guitar has no strings when he smashes it.
Albums I Must Obtain
Call me Paul. I prefer that.
Quote by fretsonfire74
I think you're my soulmate
He DOES suck at guitar.
Quote by Primus2112

*lolstack*

I had to do that instead of a real lolstack, because the number of lols would exceed the image limit. But dear god

Quote by Burgery
Well he's not a bad teacher, it just seems like he really doesn't know an awful lot about what he's teaching...
Sick of everyone thinking anyone not playing blues or at 40 bpm lacks emotion? This guy right here is!
Quote by cm880999
Not fast enough.. try playing this song i wrote it's called trolls delight!

heres the progression

A F Bb Gm E C D A Bm C Bm A Bm Bb Bm Cm Cb C Cbm A

played at 883 bmp change the chord every click

its pretty easy though
-the guitar has no strings

Yea good point there. That is very strange. If only it was like blade runner and you could zoom in heaps and get an even higher quality image than the picture you zoomed in on.

I've watched the tosh video. How the hell can anyone use that to prove them fake?

Perhaps some of them are actually fake? But i do believe that the guy still had a problem
Quote by pbiggie
the guitar has no strings when he smashes it.

I noticed this too! *has a pathetic moment of glory*
^^ Hahah, I'm just kidding.. or am I?

Don't click this.
Quote by sean_etc
-the guitar has no strings

Yea good point there. That is very strange. If only it was like blade runner and you could zoom in heaps and get an even higher quality image than the picture you zoomed in on.

I've watched the tosh video. How the hell can anyone use that to prove them fake?

Perhaps some of them are actually fake? But i do believe that the guy still had a problem

you don't need to zoom in, look when the body disconnects from the neck.