Hello to you my brothers. I am thinking about buying a digital wireless system. I was pretty much set on the Line 6 relay but now I discovered something called Brace Audio which also makes digital wireless systems that are apparently really good. Now to my point, I was trying to find out how many digital wireless systems there are using google but the line 6 is basically the only thing that shows up. It was only by chance that I discovered the Brace system. So I was thinking, are there any other digital wireless systems like that. You know like perhaps some that are not made by huge corporations, more low-key stuff. You can buy cheap amp and pedal clones, what about wireless? Please be so kind to point out some other digital wireless systems like the Line 6 and Brace, if there are any.

Thanks guys
I have heard nothing but good things about the Line 6 in it's price range it's pretty much the best digital system you can get afaik. The Line 6 G50 and G90 look awesome
Last edited by AxSilentxLine at Mar 27, 2011,
Go at some local stores and ask the sellor what he knows about that stuff. If you are able to do that