Idk that's what i'm avoiding right now. And we have riots going outside my house with couches burning and streets blocked off. and i'm stuck "trying" to do homework but just coming to random websites. ****
THIS IS A PART OF MY SIG. IF YOU ARE READING THIS AS A PART OF MY POST YOU ARE DUMB BECAUSE LETS FACE IT THIS LOOKS NOTHING LIKE MY POST BECAUSE IT IS HUGE.
You're not in the pit, the pit is in you.
"yeah, well, you know...

that's just like... your opinion man."

-The Dude, His Dudeness
The Pit is everywhere, in fact, you weren't going to do homework, you were going to do Pit. Your teachers did not assign you homework, they assigned you Pit. Actually, your teachers are the Pit. They grade, teach, lecture all on The Pit. Your computer doesn't surf the net, it surfs Pit.

Now that I have told you this, I must go to The Pit store and do some Pit for I am very Pit.
Last edited by midnight ride at Mar 27, 2011,
You've been placed under an evil spell. You are actually a gay prince from the land of Oswalk, and you will not return to your normal life until Hulk Hogan takes you up in his strong arms and locks you in a room with Katy Perry for seven days and nights.
Tool
Sleep
Gojira
Puscifer
Neurosis
Sunn O)))
Meshuggah
Modest Mouse
Electric Wizard
Mammoth Grinder

Lucid Dreaming Thread
Quote by midnight ride
The Pit is everywhere, in fact, you weren't going to do homework, you were going to do Pit. Your teachers did not assign you homework, they assigned you Pit. Actually, your teachers are the Pit. They grade, teach, lecture all on The Pit. Your computer doesn't surf the net, it surfs Pit.

Now that I have told you this, I must go to The Pit store and do some Pit for I am very Pit.

So the Pit is the Force? Or the force is in pit?
Quote by white_ibanez10
Why does it that when I do my homework on the computer I always land inside the pit?

From the looks of your grammar, you should probably be doing your homework.
Quote by sandyman323
From the looks of your grammar, you should probably be doing your homework.

Quote by Pan-Tallica
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
But theres no reason why i cant be free like a raspberry stuck to the back of a horny elephants ass.

This is maybe the worst comparison in the history of comparisons.
Quote by midnight ride

Actually it should probably read Mind = Pit
^^ Hahah, I'm just kidding.. or am I?

Don't click this.
Quote by Mr-Mufflers69
Idk that's what i'm avoiding right now. And we have riots going outside my house with couches burning and streets blocked off. and i'm stuck "trying" to do homework but just coming to random websites. ****

Avataar=WIN