So what do you do when the pit of your stomach aches because of work the next day? It's not the long drive or waking up in the morning. It's the job itself and knowing that you just don't want to do it any longer. However, wife, kids and bills tell me it must be done. Not only that but I have to leave early to go to an interview for a job im not sure I want. I have to go because people worked hard to get me this interview and I can't blow it off. Plus I hate interviews, hate answering questions and just bs'ing my way into a company I'll probably end up talking bad about a few months later.

blah..wishing it was yesterday.

k done crying, gnight
Quote by UnSkiLd
So what do you do when the pit of your stomach aches because of work the next day? It's not the long drive or waking up in the morning. It's the job itself and knowing that you just don't want to do it any longer. However, wife, kids and bills tell me it must be done. Not only that but I have to leave early to go to an interview for a job im not sure I want. I have to go because people worked hard to get me this interview and I can't blow it off. Plus I hate interviews, hate answering questions and just bs'ing my way into a company I'll probably end up talking bad about a few months later.

blah..wishing it was yesterday.

k done crying, gnight

Definitely understanding this one. i work at 6am tomorrow... My job is ok but really really boring this time of year. I stand around looking for something to do and end up going to the washroom multiple times to sit down. Im a hard worker too, its just shear boredum makes it nearly impossible.
When I die, want you to dress me in straght laced shoes
A box back coat and a Stetson hat;
What an interesting tale of adventure and glory, my good sir.

But for reals, I want to be able to afford new music gear, drugs, and miscellaneous items from thinkgeek. Really my only reasons for doing my work to a semi-acceptable level.
Last edited by SlayingDragons at Mar 27, 2011,
I'm currently a student, I don't have so much to complain about except being busy working on the side except its something I enjoy being a recording engineer.

Lets hope economics has sorted themselves out by the time I finish my degree so i CAN ACTUALLY get a job !
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
fill it with used condoms and a note that says

"Last night was amazing. I love you.

-Kurt"
I feel like this all the time. I just suck it up and deal with it. Though I do have the next three days off and they shall be glorious. I love not having any responsibilities on days like tommorrow, if I'm gonna be bored, it damn well better be at home. Anyway, just go to work and it's usually not so bad once you're there.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
I do this too. I'm not a fan of my job, but it pays well, and the people are good to work with. I'll wake up, think about the job I have to go to, contemplate calling in sick for the day, then remember sitting around at home, not being able to go out in case of being caught sucks worse than working. So I drag my ass to work and do my job then go home. The joys of working for a living
MY GEAR:
PRS SE Custom 24
Jackson DKA7
Gibson Explorer
MESA/Boogie Express 5:25
BOSS GT-100

BOSS TU-2
Dunlop Cry Baby Classic
BOSS NS-2
VOX Joe Satriani Ice 9 OD Pedal
VOX Joe Satriani Time Machine Delay Pedal
Ernie Ball Strings
V Picks
'Sup, I'm actually leaving for work right now (it's 06:21 in Finland atm)! However, the kicker is, I feel gr8 about it!

Is it because I have an awesome job? No. I make god damn balconies for buildings, out of god damn concrete and steel. Is it because I'm getting paid so well? Hell no. Because of my nice co-workers there? Nope, everyone either hates me or I hate them.

So what could it be? Well, it's just that I'm a balls-deep masochist. I love feeling tired and bored for 8 hours, and then feeling like shit because of not going to the gym or studying for entrance exams or studying guitar, because I'm just mentally too tired for any of that stuff.

So, here's for another crappy day! *Shoots self in the head*
Gear:

Guitars: Ibanez SV5470F, Ibanez Xpt700, Fender MIM Standard Stratocaster ('04-'05), Jackson Ps-2
Ashton AG200,
Amps: ENGL E530, Bugera 6262-212,
FX: TC Electronics G-major 2, Behringer EQ700, Morley Volume / Wah
I understand the soul crushing and apathy gathered from said job. I hate my job, but the people are good.
I have work at 6am (its 9pm now). My job consists of being bitched at for 8 hours by other people who don't think that my job is very difficult. What do I do? I'm in charge of presentation at my work (retail). Basically, I find an aisle, strip all the product off of it, move shelves and shit around and put new stuff up.

I'm underpaid, unappreciated and every day come home and contemplate whether or not I'm going to put a bullet in my head. Woot.
Derpy Derp Derp Herp Derp
thanks for the replies everyone, glad im not the only one in this boat. Misery loves company right? lol. I know, i will suck it up and go in as usual. I actually felt better after getting it off my chest and reading the replies. Life could be worse I guess.

It is interesting hearing what everyone does for work, though.

I've procrastinated enuff..its just after midnight here so I better go to bed, ugh.

thanks again for the replies.
Quote by UnSkiLd
thanks for the replies everyone, glad im not the only one in this boat. Misery loves company right? lol. I know, i will suck it up and go in as usual. I actually felt better after getting it off my chest and reading the replies. Life could be worse I guess.

It is interesting hearing what everyone does for work, though.

I've procrastinated enuff..its just after midnight here so I better go to bed, ugh.

thanks again for the replies.

Modern living is kind of interesting, it seems the more luxury we invent for ourselves, and the more secure we are in our lives the more miserable the populace is. Or atleast it's how I feel. There doesn't seem any purpose to it when survival isn't really a problem anymore. I guess life has been cheapened for me. I know I wouldn't last a day in the past and that's such a depressing thought, makes me feel like less of a man, more insignificant.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!