Page 1 of 4
Saturday, i had the first of 2 two hour sessions on my tattoo, just thought i'd upload it and see what you think, and maybe, we can get a thread going of the readers ink?

Anyway, here it is, after the first session!

Next saturday, i'm getting it shaded, so it'll be a black and grey thing!
I see part of your nipple.
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Wow! My favourite band is Revolvers N' Flowers too!
Gear
ESP LTD EC-1000
ESP LTD F-50
Peavey 6505+ 112
Line 6 UX1
Digitech RP-50
Who? Someone said it reminds them of a logo of a band called 'guns 'n' roses' or something.. never heard of them :S
It looks crooked. Hopefully that's just the photo though.
Quote by Kozlic
Music doesnt need to be quality to be good.

Press eject, give me the tape, if you know what's good for you
I was going to go for my back, but i'm extremely skinny and boney, and the tattooist advised against it, 'cause i'd probably tap out seeing as it is my first tattoo :P

And i thought it was crooked too, it's not, it just looks it cause my arms aren't by my side.. if i raise my arms above my head, it looks like a necklace :P
It seems rather lacking, the handles of the guns bother me. I think you need to spend alot of money getting a top notch shading done on this.
Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life.

- Berthold Auerbach

Quote by jbridge90
Wow, being surrounded by all of these humourless, pussy-whipped virgins is starting to make me sick.

Check out my band!
Quote by darkwolf291
Revolver's N' Flowers were better before their lead singer Tire Lily drove Swipe and the rest out of the band

Respect.
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
He said the shading will cost anything from £100-£200.
And he was saying it all looks a bit cartoony and and just basic, but, he said the shading will bring it to life, like as you can see the gun barrels just look like rectangles and the vines just look like string or something.
Not digging it to be honest. Looks poorly drawn to me. and the handles look different. I like tattoos with intricate detail. So this just ****s with my head.

For me it would hurt wayy worse to get a tat on my chest than my back.
Last edited by GoxGetterxGuy at Mar 27, 2011,
As i said, it's not finished, but if after the shading, it still looks pants, i shall be sitting back down and demanding him to sort it out!

And as for the pain, i really thought i was going to cry or pass out, so did the tattooist since it was my first tattoo and i'm so skinny ( at the end he said 'check the needle hasn't gone all the way through' :P ), but after the first 5 mins, i was enjoying it, it really wasn't too bad at all, just layed there looking up tapping my fingers to the GNR cd he put on especially for me! :P
Last edited by LukeWard at Mar 27, 2011,
Quote by darkwolf291
Revolver's N' Flowers were better before their lead singer Tire Lily drove Swipe and the rest out of the band

Super
Old
Cats
Are
Surprising

Many profile views... few friends...
I think that people shouldnt really make negative comments on tats. After all this is on his body! Plus, unless your a tattoo artist you dont know what it will look like or what hes trying to do. I like it.
When I die, want you to dress me in straght laced shoes
A box back coat and a Stetson hat;
I've really been wanting a tattoo but I can't figure out what I want.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Tattoos are stupid. That's an especially stupid tattoo in an especially stupid place.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Thanks BrotherRoberts! I haven't got it to impress anyone, i have a girlfriend, she likes it, my friends like it, i like it, i got it for me, and all that matters is if i like it!

And, PlayMadness, thanks for your input.. wasn't needed, but thanks anyway.
So you're just getting it Black and Grey? No color?

Quote by BladeSlinger
I've really been wanting a tattoo but I can't figure out what I want.

Same here, but I think I have finally decided on Max from Where the Wild Things Are as my first tattoo.
Quote by Carmel
Lucky I'm a girl and I don't give a damn.

Quote by darkwolf291

I've seen her kill a man with a spork and a rubber band
No one is safe from the wrath of Batgirl!
Quote by BrotherRoberts
I think that people shouldnt really make negative comments on tats. After all this is on his body! Plus, unless your a tattoo artist you dont know what it will look like or what hes trying to do. I like it.

We can make negative comments if we think it sucks. I think the handles were poorly drawn.
Quote by metaldud536
We can make negative comments if we think it sucks. I think the handles were poorly drawn.

Ugh, I didn't even notice that
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by darkwolf291

Yeah, this new album, wasn't it North Korean Democracy?, totally wasn't up to snuff. At least I got a free Pepsi out of the deal.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by LukeWard
Saturday, i had the first of 2 two hour sessions on my tattoo, just thought i'd upload it and see what you think, and maybe, we can get a thread going of the readers ink?

Anyway, here it is, after the first session!
*pic*

Next saturday, i'm getting it shaded, so it'll be a black and grey thing!

There's already a giant Body Modification thread, where this should have gone.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Quote by SteveHouse
Yeah, this new album, wasn't it North Korean Democracy?, totally wasn't up to snuff. At least I got a free Pepsi out of the deal.

I'm glad Swipe went solo. He's far better off without Tire. NKD was ok, but it didn't live up to the hype. I can't even believe it was the same singer who put out Hunger for Construction.
My uncle does his own tattoos. The ones on his right arm are amazing, but the ones on his left are shit.
I never could figure it out.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Damn you, bodyheatseeker

Quote by Paramore.
bodyheatseeker, I will NEVER forgive you.

Quote by BrotherRoberts

He's posting a picture of his tattoo on the Internet for people to see, the least you would expect is for people to comment/critique it. I wouldn't slate it just for the sake of it, I would want people to be brutally honest on something that I had done on me to get an honest outside view.
Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life.

- Berthold Auerbach

Quote by jbridge90
Wow, being surrounded by all of these humourless, pussy-whipped virgins is starting to make me sick.

Check out my band!
Quote by darkwolf291
I'm glad Swipe went solo. He's far better off without Tire. NKD was ok, but it didn't live up to the hype. I can't even believe it was the same singer who put out Hunger for Construction.

Yeah, but then Swipe performed with the Baked Beans at the World Series, kind of hard to forgive such rampant sellouttery

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by darkwolf291
Lay off 'em. He's done more for Rock N' Roll than anyone today.

Troo, and in a way, it was a pretty funny smack when they covered My Sugar-Flavored Progeny with Ferguson doing the vocals.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by darkwolf291
I would have preferred Utopia Metropolis, but can't always get what you want

But if you try some times...
you might just find.....

YA GET WHAT YA NEED

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

O____________O

da FUCK ya'll lookin at.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Is this a Dark Tower reference or were you going for Guns and Roses?
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
on topic, I'd ask him to sort out the detail on the cylinders. They look a bit wrong to me.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Damn you, bodyheatseeker

Quote by Paramore.
bodyheatseeker, I will NEVER forgive you.

Looks pretty phaggy tbh, but if you're happy with it then that's all that matters I guess.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Sorry man but that doesn't look all that good, hopefully the shading will sort it out. (And I am a big fan of tattoos, I've got many myself.)
at the "Revolvers and flowers" comments

OT: That should look pretty deece once you get the shading done.
Page 1 of 4