I recorded myself practicing sweep picking although its not new to me, i havent been practicing like i should have been, and i would greatly appreciate any all feedback so i can finally incorporate this technique fluently into my playing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PC3ByhrjSSU
There is no such thing as unnecessary force...as a matter of fact im using the force to type this signature
Well it wasn't bad, you were well paced, you sped up as you went along. I started sweeping a couple of weeks ago, a few minutes here and there, now its pretty easy. I'd say just keep going at it. It might help you to just move your left hand, keep the mind off the right, or vice a versa.
What do you guys listen to when playing video games?
Quote by DemonicSamurai

Quote by T3hdude

Men fapping.

Sorry, didn't realize I was that loud.

I'll be leaving your closet now.
thanks i appreciate it, and i do tend to think too much especially when im recording
There is no such thing as unnecessary force...as a matter of fact im using the force to type this signature
Remove the tap for now, sweeping is hard enough to learn without trying to put a tapped note on top as well.

That being said, the tempo isn't exactly even, I can see what you're going for but you're not spacing the notes consistently evenly across the beat. There's a bit of slop in there as well but I'm sure you can hear that at least.

You're definitely heading in the right direction, it's just a question of practicing it and paying attention to staying clean and in time now.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.