my favorite artist is eminem, his old songs inspire me to move on cuz im a broke ass muther****er with a poor family who cant afford shit for me and i need to do whatever i can to get some money and find time to study and everything aghh im so tired, i listen to eminem and i feel like i can do anything and it doesnt matter how hard things get
Justin Bieber is my favourite artist. He is very talented and fa famous. There are many top album of him. But, Never Say Never is top song of him and it's my favourite song. I like Justin Bieber songs.
Sorry but Justin Bieber and Lil Wayne are the best musicians HANDS DOWN.
They have achieved more than the Beatles can ever hope to in their lives.
Quote by Aedansmith
My favorite & best artist is Michael Jackson. I really love & like it.

I like you! haha!
Michal Jackson is my favorite singer. He is the best singer that I have ever seen. He’s thriller album is the world’s most sealing album of all time. He is maker of moonwalk dance and I like he’s heal the world song. It’s my favorite and also he’s moonwalk dance. MJ the pop king of the world.
My favorite artist? I don't think I have one but...

Rod Stewart - My favorite singer

Paul McCartney - My favorite songwriter

Eric Clapton - My favorite guitarist

Joan Jett - My favorite female artist

Michael Jackson - My favorite dancer

Elton John - My favorite gay artist

Bob Dylan - My favorite overrated songwriter

George Harrison - My favorite artist that steals guitar riffs and melodys from other songs to put into his songs
HARE KRISHNA!
My favourtie artist is Joan Jett. She is best known for her work with Joan Jett. I like her song I Love Rock n Roll. It's very talented . I like her some songs and I have collection of It.
Last edited by shaneboolen at Apr 5, 2011,
RHCP for sure. They were the first band I really got into and Froosh made me want to play guitar.
cat
Quote by shaneboolen
My favourtie artist is Joan Jett. She is best known for her work with Joan Jett. I like her song I Love Rock n Roll. It's very talented . I like her some songs and I have collection of It.

I see...
My name is Danny. Call me that.
Quote by shaneboolen

Yeah too bad she didn't even write that song.
Greg dulli or Jeff klien. I can't decide.
2010 Epiphone Dot
2010 Gibson Les Paul Studio Deluxe
2009 Taylor 110 acoustic