I want to buy my second guitar--Fernandes MG-145s.I am a X-japan fans.But my friends suggest not buying this signature series!He meants this guitar just has a good lookings!His sounds is far from satisfaction. i cant try it by my hands becuase i am a chinese guy but not japanese. I entrusted buying guitar to my japanese friend while I have decided.My first guitar is Cort NZS-1. I love plying hard rock and metel rock!Can u give me some suguest if u have played this guitar or not! thanks!
Not a very good guitar dude.
Gear:
MXR Super Badass -->
BOSS SD WAZA -->
FENDER CD 140 SCE -->
MXR M300 REVERB -->
TC ELECTRONIC FLASHBACK
ESP EC 401 VF TSB -->
BOSS KATANA HEAD 100 WATT -->
MILF Tease
Quote by NHECOS
Not a very good guitar dude.

not good for play? or not good for appreciate? or both of them?...thank u
Not worth it imo, its overpriced thanks to Hide's name. I've played it just for fun, there's one here at my local store ( I live in Japan ) and it felt like a toy tbh. But... Whatever works for you i guess? I'd rather get a B.C.Rich MockingBird if you like the shape. You could get something like the Pro X at the same price. Its a WAYYY more solid guitar imo. Are you buying new btw?
Quote by Syriel
Not worth it imo, its overpriced thanks to Hide's name. I've played it just for fun, there's one here at my local store ( I live in Japan ) and it felt like a toy tbh. But... Whatever works for you i guess? I'd rather get a B.C.Rich MockingBird if you like the shape. You could get something like the Pro X at the same price. Its a WAYYY more solid guitar imo. Are you buying new btw?

Thanks for your saying~ Of couse the new one will makes me more exciting~ Beacuse of the earth quake,most of my friends in japan has been back to the mother country. So i think it will be a short time i have to wait! And i pray for the people in japan!頑張って~!!!!!!!
I've never played it, but they say they have and it's not good. What's your budget (how much money do you have to spend on a guitar)?
Quote by trueamerican
I've never played it, but they say they have and it's not good. What's your budget (how much money do you have to spend on a guitar)?

$1500 (tax in)