Could someone help tell me the names of these pedals? Any help's appreciated thanks!
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
Hm. Green one Ts808, Ernie Ball volume pedal, T Rex reptile delay. White one Boss DD-(insert number) would be my guesses.
Fender Highway 1 Strat
Agile Septor Pro 725

Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Axe-Fx Ultra

Trust me, I'm a medical student
The green one is an Ibanez overdrive of some sort (ts808 maybe). Potentially keeley enhanced.
What Ratfish said, plus the top right Boss is a Line Selector. The other Boss one, above the T-Rex is probably a delay.
Do you see that thing that looks like a straw tubey thing near the volume pedal. Well thats not a volume pedal, its a talkbox. I think the thing above the T-rex delay is a boss noise suppresor. I don't see why he would need more than one delay pedal.
Soooooo....Jesus plays an SG?
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
Quote by malmsteensolo
Do you see that thing that looks like a straw tubey thing near the volume pedal. Well thats not a volume pedal, its a talkbox.

You sure about that? I thought it was one of those yokes for hanging a harmonica in front of your mouth - notice the harmonicas next to it, one is possibly even connected to it.
I actually think the one above the red pedal is a boss chromatic tuner but i could be mistaken
Gear:
Marshall haze40
Yamaha GA15
Line 6 pod GX
Ibanez PGM301
Yamaha self customized EG012
Jackson KVX10
Boss DS1
GE 7
BD2
CS3
Vox satchurator
Home made TS808
Belcat delay
Quote by LaidBack
Soooooo....Jesus plays an SG?

Well, Les Pauls too.
The brown pedal is a T.rex Replica, not a Reptile like said before. Ernie Ball volume pedal, Ibanez TS-808, Boss Line Selector and the Boss above the Replica can be a tuner.
Quote by Tony Ramone
You sure about that? I thought it was one of those yokes for hanging a harmonica in front of your mouth - notice the harmonicas next to it, one is possibly even connected to it.

Also this. You can see it pretty clear.
Quote by Tony Ramone

Yeah guess you're right. I was watching according to Jim and Jim uses the same thing when we plays harmonoca with his band.