to be the light
in someones sky.

You were meant for more
Than living blissfully, unlike me.
But i'll be fine
knowing you'll be the light
of someones life,
its just not mine
Nice little read. We've all been here before. Just like tippy said I followed it in my head the whole way through. Thanks
Well the second stanza doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me. I wonder what 'meant for more than living blissfully' means. I suppose I can picture it in the sense of the girl going with the jerk, in a love/hate relationship, but that doesn't really seem like the light of someone's life. And then you'll be happy, knowing she's with someone else? I don't know it seems like there could be more details in all of it, or maybe you just handle breakups a lot better than someone like me. Also, it has a too strong resemblance to Pearl Jam's 'Black.'
The first part was okay though.

By the way your avatar looks like a real life Peter Griffin, just thought you should know.
"Pain or damage don't end the world nor despair, nor fuckin' beatings. The world ends when you're dead, until then you have more punishment in store. Stand it like a man, and give some back."
I like it!
Learn from yesterday, live for today, HOPE for tomorrow.

Courage is grace under pressure.

Don't give up!

Illustrious acts high RAPTURES do infuse, and every conqueror creates a muse.
Quote by Toadvine
Well the second stanza doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me. I wonder what 'meant for more than living blissfully' means. I suppose I can picture it in the sense of the girl going with the jerk, in a love/hate relationship, but that doesn't really seem like the light of someone's life. And then you'll be happy, knowing she's with someone else? I don't know it seems like there could be more details in all of it, or maybe you just handle breakups a lot better than someone like me. Also, it has a too strong resemblance to Pearl Jam's 'Black.'
The first part was okay though.

By the way your avatar looks like a real life Peter Griffin, just thought you should know.

The Pearl jam thing must be coincidence. But thanks for the criticism I appreciate it.