Hey guys, Ive been forever looking for a good tabbing software on the go, does anyone have any ideas?

Oh btw, My friend has recommended this guitarscript. Did anyone hear of this before?
Guitar pro?
I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.
would help if you gave details of the platform you want to run it on.
Android - Guitar Partner
Ipad - GuitarScript

Laptop - Guitar Pro, Power Tab Editor
I am using Guitar Pro for pretty much 5 years or more, and I am totally satisfied, I advice to try it (And you can find many fine tabs on this site for it.)
i just got guitar pro about a month ago and it's completely revolutionized how i learn songs
My sig? Nice.
Guitar Pro if you're buying it.

TuxGuitar if you want it for free.
Quote by Arby911

How is TuxGuitar? Im assuming it cant do .gp files or can it? That would be sweet. I just dont have the money for Guitar Pro. Well i would if i wasnt an idiot
When I die, want you to dress me in straght laced shoes
A box back coat and a Stetson hat;
Quote by Arby911

Thanks for the info!
Quote by BrotherRoberts
How is TuxGuitar? Im assuming it cant do .gp files or can it? That would be sweet. I just dont have the money for Guitar Pro. Well i would if i wasnt an idiot

Yeah tuxguitar can read guitarpro files!
Quote by androidkaita
Yeah tuxguitar can read guitarpro files!

Yyyepp Tuxguitar can read guitar pro and even most of the time those who are broken or not working...

I have guitar pro with Tux incase one of them doesn't work...
Hey thanks for the replies.

For more clarity, I already have Guitarpro on my laptop, I'm finding an app that will allow me to create tabs while I'm not at my desktop.

Currently I only have the Ipad and no andriod products.

rhys is guitarscript good? I've been to their website and looked around, but I wanna know more before spending the money to buy it.

Thanks!