Hey!

I'm fairly new to the site, but i've been playing bass for 10 years and I was considering buying a Schecter Stiletto Elite 4. I play Rock, Hardcore, and Post Hardcore styles and I was wondering if anyone had any opinions on this bass. I have played it quite a few times at guitar center and I love the sound and feel, but I'd like to get some more info from someone who owns it and has had it for a while. I have questions like:
Does it stay in tune well?
Is the finish durable?
Is it well wired?
Any major issues with it?

With double tension rods in the neck that should keep the neck from warping pretty well. Let me know what your opinions are.
I can't really tell you about the wiring but I havn't had any problems with the finish or the tuners. I have the five and a lower model of the 4 and it's just a great bass. I would highly recommend the elite.
I have a custom 6 and its beastly. smashed the headstock against a door frame once and the only mark on it was paint from the door frame.
no sir away a papaya war is on
i love playing the 5-string elite every time i got to GC, and the four is just as nice. Solid body, love the electronics, no dirt in pots and everything looks smooth. Definitely, some good craftsmanship in that one.
Duck

Bass tones are hard to find.
My Band
Mesa Boogie M-Pulse 360
Madison MAB 4x10
Warwick Thumb BO 5
Quote by the_perdestrian
I have a custom 6 and its beastly. smashed the headstock against a door frame once and the only mark on it was paint from the door frame.

Haha, yeah i've noticed alot of that kind of quality in the Schecters over like $500. I really was attracted to it because the semi-transparent red finish paired with the clear finish on the neck-through is awesome looking, and seems really durable and then when I played the EMG's the sound was spectacular.