These threads just don't get old do they? So here's another one for you.
I'm looking for a song with this chord structure, but not this song. I don't remember the exact lyrics.
Also, it has typical poppy lyrics - alike most Beatles' songs - concerning love and the such.
I know that this is searching for a needle in a haystack, but you I'm sure that if you guys post your most well-known song with this chord structure, I'll find it.

Thanks in advance!
Last edited by vagelier at Mar 28, 2011,
Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen

When you know lyrics it helps to google them....
It would be very glamorous to be reincarnated as a great big ring on Liz Taylor's finger?!

Dear Noah,
We could have sworn you said the ark wasn't leaving till 5.
Sincerely, Unicorns --> I wonder....
Quote by rd93
The Boxer - Simon & Garfunkel?

Or that^

Actually, now that you say this I realise that it is not Simon & Garfunkel, but I did mix up those lyrics.
Quote by jimmyled
Ob-la-di Ob-la-da?

No. I'm sure it's in the same rhythm, same chords, maybe even same key as Dont Pass Me By. Also, I think it wasn't really an impressive singer, so just like Ringo, it was sung pretty laid back and simple. Objectively, it's pretty much that song except for that it isn't.
Quote by vagelier
No. I'm sure it's in the same rhythm, same chords, maybe even same key as Dont Pass Me By. Also, I think it wasn't really an impressive singer, so just like Ringo, it was sung pretty laid back and simple. Objectively, it's pretty much that song except for that it isn't.

So it's "Why Don't You Get a Job?" by The Offspring?