Hi, i'm just starting to record myself playing electric guitar with garage band and an m-audio fast track. Is there some place on the internet where to download garage band effects?
Is really hard to setup all the effect to play like a specific song (i'm trying for example "zephyr song" by Red Hot Chili Peppers) when you're just starting, i don't know where to begin and i never used "real" effects...
Thanks!

Ivy
I know, but i was trying to do something more personal, or something that is not exactly as the standard effects you find into the software
Quote by ivys83
I know, but i was trying to do something more personal, or something that is not exactly as the standard effects you find into the software

Just mess around with some of the amp sims and stomp box sims and you'll find something you'll like. I use garageband, but I'm not entirely happy with the tone I get. Thinking about getting amplitube, it just sounds better.
i'm not talking about other effects, always about the same effects already included, i'm talking abiut different setup of those effects
There are plenty of sites to download effects to use in garageband. However, you have to be sure they are AU (audio unit) effects, or you'll need a VST to AU converter.

After you download, just move the files into your garageband library.

I use hitsquad.com a lot.