Hey all.
I got these questions about dimarzio cliplock straps.
First off I have a guitar with strap buttons and before those buttons are screwed in the guitar there is this cushion before the screw hits the wood.
So do I need to take the cushion off or not?
And what would come closer to a regular sized strap a 2 inch or 3 inch.
Also I would like your opinions.
I have a yellow ibanez rg350m with black pickguard and black hardware.
Should I get the green one for it the black or the white.
These 3 colors are my only option because I live in the Netherlands.
We don't go that luxury.
Up to you if you want to take the cushion off or not. It's just there to protect the paintwork so it doesn't really make any difference.

As for the colour, that all depends on how you wanna look. As much as I like hideous clashing colours (and I'm serious there) the green with a yellow guitar would be too much even for me hah.
id personally get the black on, and if it doesnt have the cushions included wiith the strap, id use the ones that came with the guitar to not wreck the finish. and i think 2 inch similar to most starps
Quote by Weybl Himself
Up to you if you want to take the cushion off or not. It's just there to protect the paintwork so it doesn't really make any difference.

As for the colour, that all depends on how you wanna look. As much as I like hideous clashing colours (and I'm serious there) the green with a yellow guitar would be too much even for me hah.

I think it's possible.
Those are 2 cold colors.
Well as far as I know the yellow in my guitar is bright enough to be cold.