Page 1 of 3
haha both of them are creeps
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
Quote by RubberPuppiessu
haha both of them are creeps

Both are weirdos.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Thats not bullying...thats a fight.
DOWN WITH THIS SORT OF THING
and
CAREFUL NOW

No man needs a holiday more than the man who has just had one.
The fat cunt deserved it.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

People need to learn how to punch...
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
Matey got smashed.
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
Quote by biga29
People need to learn how to punch...

We cant all punch like Sly...
DOWN WITH THIS SORT OF THING
and
CAREFUL NOW

No man needs a holiday more than the man who has just had one.
Both seemed as bad as eachother...but the little fat dumpling seemed to start it, so therefore deserved several girly punches to the face
listened to it without sound because i couldn't bare to pause parkway drive, but there's no excuse for bullying someone, that prick in the black shirt deserves this and then some. hopefully the guy in the white will have a new rep for being a bamf and the guy in the black shirt is now a nobody. i really do hope that. ****ing bullying psychopaths.

EDIT: the contrast on the camera is confusing, that isn't a pool of blood around the black shirted kid right? aha
Quote by Kensai
Both are weirdos.

What the hell are they both doing there?
Tool
Sleep
Gojira
Puscifer
Neurosis
Sunn O)))
Meshuggah
Modest Mouse
Electric Wizard
Mammoth Grinder

Lucid Dreaming Thread
Quote by chaos13
What the hell are they both doing there?

They don't belong there.
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
the whole video is one fella feeling up another while calling him a bitch and he's all 'whatca gonna do?' and your man theres like 'just walk away' or whatever. This goes on for minutes and then the tall person sits on the fat one while he punches and screams.

why cant they just start punching each other? my time is valuable dammit!
Quote by Kumanji

Quote by JDawg
Quote by a_7_x
I hate American kids. They were both dicks.

Dicks are universal. Not just American.

Q#m
e|--6--|
B|--5--|
G|--7--|
D|--7--|x2586
A|--5--|
E|-----|

Play until she breaks up with you.

The most brutal band to ever exist is...

You should go like them...even if you don't like them.

-Sloppyjoe24
seems a little far but he got his point across
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Ending reminded me of the ending from First Blood.
No gods or kings. There is only zuul.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now police, fire, and EMS vehicle's sirens sound in tritones. Suck it Christians, your protectors are satans minions.

I have been sigged by UG's Greek, what have YOU done today?
People always say something to the extent of throwing 'real punches' or whatever, but I can honestly say that I've never seen a fight where people squared up and boxed each other. It just doesn't happen like that. When someone is getting punched in the face, their first instinct is to go in closer and bring the person down to the ground to equalize the playing field.

Fighting on the ground almost always turns into a wrestling match with flailing arms from both fighters because it's hard to land carefully calculated punches to the sides of the body when somebody is trying to punch you back.

Fights don't happen like they do in the movies.
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400
Marshall 1987 JCM-800 2210 100W

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society

Quote by Weeping_Demon7
People always say something to the extent of throwing 'real punches' or whatever, but I can honestly say that I've never seen a fight where people squared up and boxed each other. It just doesn't happen like that. When someone is getting punched in the face, their first instinct is to go in closer and bring the person down to the ground to equalize the playing field.

Fighting on the ground almost always turns into a wrestling match with flailing arms from both fighters because it's hard to land carefully calculated punches to the sides of the body when somebody is trying to punch you back.

+15 1/2

You only get to go nuts with your punches when you are on top and have your opponent locked down. Even then, you would be surprised how tiring throwing haymakers can be.
Quote by djentdjent
+15 1/2

You only get to go nuts with your punches when you are on top and have your opponent locked down. Even then, you would be surprised how tiring throwing haymakers can be.

Right. The adrenaline is flowing even when you're on top of your opponent so even then it's hard to slow down enough to land punches that are aimed, let alone throw punches down instead of from side to side.
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400
Marshall 1987 JCM-800 2210 100W

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society

Quote by djentdjent
+15 1/2

id say your a master of fisticuffs
Quote by Kumanji

Quote by JDawg
well that should teach him a lesson!
Quote by boreamor
Nope because I'm not a dick.
Quote by spanish lovin
then did you just call yourself a PUSSY???

^This = Win
Oooooooooohoohoohoo, kid got....slapped about a bit.
Yeah, I preferred Casey's body slam. I've seen too many people do this. I've seen 17 year olds throwing haymakers into the face of 13 year olds who just stand there looking shocked and just walk off. If you're going to punch, you don't spend your time circling each other and getting wound up. You stand your ground, face them up, and take a well aimed swing straight into their jaw while their arms are raised.
Quote by SkepsisMetal
If you're going to punch, you don't spend your time circling each other and getting wound up. You stand your ground, face them up, and take a well aimed swing straight into their jaw while their arms are raised.

QFT
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
Asshole got what he deserved, but the other kid should have started yelling sooner. The kid in black was clearly out but the kid in white kept punching. I also think the kid in white should have started punching sooner. Walking away is always the best option. But he should have taken less shit than he did. The fatass wasn't going to quit.
Quote by SkepsisMetal
Yeah, I preferred Casey's body slam. I've seen too many people do this. I've seen 17 year olds throwing haymakers into the face of 13 year olds who just stand there looking shocked and just walk off. If you're going to punch, you don't spend your time circling each other and getting wound up. You stand your ground, face them up, and take a well aimed swing straight into their jaw while their arms are raised.

Thanks for the advice, I'm a novice vigilante and need to practice my well aimed jaw swings.
Quote by Kumanji

Quote by JDawg
lol u guize dnt lik mah vid?

It's pretty hard to throw proper punches in the heat of a fight. Most people just go hell for leather.
That looked like some serious stress on his knuckles though? Full force punching like that surely would break something? but I watched without sound so I couldn't hear what was going on really..
Quote by Moggan13

FUCK YEAH GHERKIN PALS!!

Yeah, I use a Squier Strat.
Quote by Weeping_Demon7

Amen. I hate it when people bitch about someone not being able to through a punch. Once a video of them professionally kicking ass then they can bitch. Either way a fights a fight. The small one deserved it, dont corner someone buddy.
When I die, want you to dress me in straght laced shoes
A box back coat and a Stetson hat;
whats up with people and this "going to far" shit....if your in a fight you make them stop moving...
Quote by SkepsisMetal

Imagine being in the shoes of someone who has never fought before, doesnt know how to fight, and is a little scared of whats to come. Pretty hard for said kid to stand their ground if he is scared of getting punched.
A. Looks fake as hell.
B. When will you yanks learn, that 'Ground n Pound' does not mean much, if you can put someone down with one punch.

Horseness is the whatness of allhorse.
We are all Neil Lennon
UG GT5 group
That fat little fucker got parred.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Quote by SkepsisMetal
You stand your ground, face them up, and take a well aimed swing straight into their jaw while their arms are raised.

What happened to the tried, tested and true tactic of kicking them in the groin.
You find a man who can stay standing after a full blown kick to the testes.

Also, they may become infertile so that they don't fucking breed.
Quote by Moggan13

FUCK YEAH GHERKIN PALS!!

Yeah, I use a Squier Strat.
Quote by UraniYum
A. Looks fake as hell.
B. When will you yanks learn, that 'Ground n Pound' does not mean much, if you can put someone down with one punch.

Putting someone down with one punch is more based off their ability to TAKE a punch rather than your ability to dish it out. Ground n Pound is also a sure-fire way to win in a scuffle if you know what to do (against the average joe of course).
Page 1 of 3