Hey guys,
Im about to be in the market for a new guitar, and while tone is the most important factor, i would like it to be aesthetically pleasing as well.

I usually play strat-style guitars, but am willing to try anything, this will be for anything from reggae to mid-gain punk, and i would like it to be a bright color.

Neon colors are prefered, i really like bright yellow

However, if it comes down to an alright-playing bright yellow guitar and a great-playing brown guitar, i would choose the brown one, My budget is around $500.
Marshall TSL100h

Carvin Bolt
Quote by AcousticMirror
used ibanez rg550

in Desert Yellow!!! 1992+ has the updated trem or find one of the 20th Reissues.
Guitars
1998 Gibson Les Paul Standard
1992 Ibanez RG550
Amplifier
1978 Marshall JMP 2203
for 600 you could get this new, you could get it cheaper used....it fits you perfectly

http://www.bcrich.com/gunslinger_retro.asp
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Anyway I have technically statutory raped #nice

Quote by EndThecRinge51
once a girl and i promised to never leave each other

since that promise was broken

i dont make promises any more
I'd maybe look for a used Fender Cyclone or Toronado.
Skeet UK is awesome, he can get WD Music parts discounted.
I really like the gunslinger, Simplistic and Eye-catching, is the quality alright? Im not going to say OMG BC RICH IS THE SUX!!1 I just want to know if this guitar is into the range where the quality goes up.
Marshall TSL100h

Carvin Bolt
How bout this?

ESP Stef B8 CS
.strandberg* Boden OS7
Suhr Modern Satin
Gibson Les Paul Traditional Pro II
Washburn N7
PRS SE245
LTD Alexi-600
Warmoth Fr00tcaster
Ibanez RG1XXV
Fender Strat
Jackson Dinky Rev
Agile AL-2500

Peavey 5150
Yamaha THR10x
For ultra-bright colored guitars, Ibanez always springs to mind.

There is no such thing as a color too bright for ibanez.

If there were something called electronic paint, they would find a way to use it.
Last edited by tmcdaniels at Mar 30, 2011,
Kramer, Jackson, Charvel spring to mind from their bright 80s guitars. I think I saw a bright yellow used kramer on ebay, check it out. needed a little repair (broken pick-up ring) but should be a pretty cool guitar.

Edit: that one:
http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_nkw=kramer&_sacat=0&_odkw=80s+kramer&_osacat=0&_trksid=p3286.c0.m270.l1313
Anxiously Anticipating An Attractive ADA-MP1 Addition!
Last edited by eoinmorgan at Mar 30, 2011,
Atomic Guitar Works Standard? Brightest yellow guitar I've seen...bit out of that price range though. Handmade in Arizona, high grade parts, I think they run about $900 these days?
Gibson ES-137C
Parker P8EN
AC Custom Special P Bass