I saw Deftones a couple of months ago. They're on fire at the moment, don't even think about missing their show because you will regret it.

As far as A Perfect Circle goes, I can only hope they decide to come back to NZ. James Iha is as cool as ice, holmes.
This isn't coincidence
there's no such
thing
Quote by soapalot
I saw Deftones a couple of months ago. They're on fire at the moment, don't even think about missing their show because you will regret it.

As far as A Perfect Circle goes, I can only hope they decide to come back to NZ. James Iha is as cool as ice, holmes.

Last time I saw deftones was when they came around here in 2006 to promote saturday night wrist. Then when they were working on their new album and the accident happened with Chi I was so devastated. I love diamond eyes- it's a thow back to their early stuff but I am still dying to hear what their other material with chi sounds like. I really hope they put those songs out some day.
Stage AE in Pittsburgh. I don't think tickets are on sale yet but I'm definitely not gonna miss it.

The tour dates are on their site.
Last edited by turncoat60% at Mar 30, 2011,
Quote by turncoat60%
Stage AE in Pittsburgh. I don't think tickets are on sale yet but I'm definitely not gonna miss it.

I saw the tour dates on their site but I know they said something about more announcements on Monday.
I'm with you on that- no way am I not jumping on tix the second they go on sale.
Thats gonna be a great tour!!!
Do you love Alice In Chains and Metallica? How about Tool and Velvet Revolver?...then you need to check out one of the most refreshing new hard rock bands in awhile...-->The Liberty Underground<--
I'm excited about a perfect circle touring again, they're coming back to grand prairie for the first time in seven years...I'm hoping to go see them
Quote by meateatingvegan
I'm excited about a perfect circle touring again, they're coming back to grand prairie for the first time in seven years...I'm hoping to go see them

The frst time I had the chance to see them I was 17 and my mother wouldn't let me get tix to go.

Finally after 7 years they're coming back into the area so I feel the same way...soooo excited to see them live for the first time. I hope I'm not gettting my expectations up.
How were they live?
oh lolz, I've never seen them either, I was only a child when they first toured and I only started listening to them when I was in high school. I never thought I'd get the chance to see them but I'm 22 now and hoping to see them. I've heard mixed reviews about their live playing...from some videos I've seen it can go either way. Maynard's voice isn't doing too great lately but I hope it's a good show. But I can assure you it won't be as good as their past shows when they were younger
Quote by meateatingvegan
oh lolz, I've never seen them either, I was only a child when they first toured and I only started listening to them when I was in high school. I never thought I'd get the chance to see them but I'm 22 now and hoping to see them. I've heard mixed reviews about their live playing...from some videos I've seen it can go either way. Maynard's voice isn't doing too great lately but I hope it's a good show. But I can assure you it won't be as good as their past shows when they were younger

haha that's great! so similar story here.
I thought after they went on haitus I would never see them play live. I swear I am not missing them again. I'm so excited they announced that this friday tix will go on sale.
Yeah I've watch some live clips and Maynards voice is here and there so I'm wondering how that's going to be. I'll just be happy seeing them all in person and hearing the music. I'm so anxious!
I'm going to try and get deftones and apc to sign my white ESP...keeping my figers crossed!
I would have loved to see the Deftones but the show here sold out before I could get a ticket. But at least I get to see A Perfect Circle at Edgefest in Toronto!
OH MY SWEET LORD

APC AND DEFTONES YES
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by meateatingvegan
bought my tickets this morning, tenth row!

So jealous! I bough my tix as soon as they went on sale. When I went to check out, there was an "error processing my request" and I had to go thru the checkout again...ended up getting the back section. I was kinda bummed but then realized I was still going to see them and it didn't matter. Woohoo!
Quote by SeeEmilyPlay
So jealous! I bough my tix as soon as they went on sale. When I went to check out, there was an "error processing my request" and I had to go thru the checkout again...ended up getting the back section. I was kinda bummed but then realized I was still going to see them and it didn't matter. Woohoo!

yeah, I literally sat at my computer for 30 minutes searching for tickets till I finally got good seats, it's because all the fans and scalpers are trying to buy at the same time. ticketmaster can't handle all the traffic.
Quote by meateatingvegan
yeah, I literally sat at my computer for 30 minutes searching for tickets till I finally got good seats, it's because all the fans and scalpers are trying to buy at the same time. ticketmaster can't handle all the traffic.

Yeah I knew it was going to be ridiculous once they went on sale so I wasn't expecting to get great seats.
Quote by Lateralus93
I would have loved to see the Deftones but the show here sold out before I could get a ticket. But at least I get to see A Perfect Circle at Edgefest in Toronto!

Yeah I hopped on tix as soon as they went on sale for Deftones. It's been about 4 years since I saw them. I caught one of their shows on my birthday when they were promoting saturday night wrist. They were amazing live.
Quote by turncoat60%

Hell yeah Pittsburgh!
NT

BE QUICK OR BE DEAD SON