If you own a Kramer Assault 220 with a fixed bridge.. what is the neck like? I can find bugger all information on it online.

I recently bought the Floyd Rose equipped version and love it so much that I'm going to buy the fixed bridge version too for other tunings. One of the things I love most about the FR version though, is the neck. It makes the guitar so much more playable than most other LPs. The quality is also unreal for a sub £300 guitar. I stumbled across a comment on youtube earlier though that claimed the necks were different on both models.. can anyone shed some light? Sadly not a lot of places carry these guitars here so I can't really get out and try one

Thanks!

Alex
I'd imagine it's the exact same neck. Idk from experience, but they are the same guitar but one has a floyd so I'd HIGHLY doubt the are different
GEAR
PRS:SE Singlecut w/ Crunchlab/Airnorton
ESP:Eclipse Standard
LTD:SCT607B
Fender:MIM Silverburst Tele
Line6:Pod HD500X
Ovation:EliteT1778
Go on Kramer's website and contact them directly, they should tell ya. I believe its the exact same neck.
2003 Music Man Axis Pacific Blue Burst
Quote by AlexBristolUK
If you own a Kramer Assault 220 with a fixed bridge.. what is the neck like? I can find bugger all information on it online.

I recently bought the Floyd Rose equipped version and love it so much that I'm going to buy the fixed bridge version too for other tunings. One of the things I love most about the FR version though, is the neck. It makes the guitar so much more playable than most other LPs. The quality is also unreal for a sub £300 guitar. I stumbled across a comment on youtube earlier though that claimed the necks were different on both models.. can anyone shed some light? Sadly not a lot of places carry these guitars here so I can't really get out and try one

Thanks!

Alex

Hey Alex,

The 220 model has a 12" radius, but the neck profile is identical to the 220FR which has a 14" radius board. Slight difference in the radius, but if it's the profile of the neck shape, then you'll feel at home on the 220.