When you find yourself in a shitty situation and have no access to a restroom for sometime, then finally relieve yourself in a restroom or private poop area, does a sense of optimism about the day overwhelm you?

Or does life seem to go on as it went prior to stomach pains and eventual mudbutt?

It happens to me. If I had a terrible day, and managed to have the bubbles on top of that, + not being to relieve myself, then finally hitting the rest room. Euphoria takes place and life is pleasant again. It never fails....

Tl;dr
When you crap after holding it in for so long, do you have a better day than usual? Even if the day was shit prior to said pooping?
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Just happened to me actually. Hoping for a good rest of the day
Pittsburgh Penguins: 46-22-6
Nothing is better than letting loose after the day.
........................,;:/|Simply~~Strings|\:;,......................
Quote by JustRooster
I love you forever.

Quote by KeepOnRotting
That Rick Roll was extremely well played.
Woke up late this morning and had to rush to work, thus, I couldn't take the standard morning shit. Got home at 2:30, and finally got the chance.

My life improved significantly in a single minute.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
my chemical romance are a bunch of homos making love to a mic and you like that cuz your a huge gay wad. You should feel pathetic for being such a gaywad you gay mcr loving gaywad olllol.
I've had to poop all frikin day. But each time I sit down nothing happens.... Maybe that's why all my posts today have been so mean...
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
Quote by me_llamo_juan
It's one of the best feelings known to man. Ranked slightly below a blow job.

only slightly... only slightly...
I think all animals experience this, just look at the way dogs and cats especially go apesh*t after dropping a deuce.

I <3 poopin'.
LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam
Which is why you eat funions. All the deliciousness of fried onions without disgusting lukewarm onion snake.
Quote by BrokenDstring
I think all animals experience this, just look at the way dogs and cats especially go apesh*t after dropping a deuce.

I <3 poopin'.

Might be most of animals experience this.
indeed, a good crap always greatly improves my day!
Quote by boreamor
Nope because I'm not a dick.
Quote by spanish lovin
then did you just call yourself a PUSSY???

^This = Win
Quote by biga29
I've had to poop all frikin day. But each time I sit down nothing happens.... Maybe that's why all my posts today have been so mean...

Feel sorry for ya man. Had that a few days ago and let's just say I got into a few more fights than normal. But yes taking a good dump after a long shitty day is quite relieving.
^^ Hahah, I'm just kidding.. or am I?

Don't click this.
Never gotten such Euphoria from it lol, life goes on after my dump happens, nothing changes unfortunately. If it did i'd go there alot more
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
I, unfortunately, have IBS. Thus no matter how badly I needed to go, I never get relief from it but it either hurts like a bitch or practically falls out of me. Either way, I get abdominal pain, etc.
What a long strange trip it's been

Nothing to see here.

You hail the calves as eloquently as any facade of Easter Island.

Quote by Pencil Man
You know it get's serious when UG's Obama tells you off.

Call me Mr. President
What a long strange trip it's been

Nothing to see here.

You hail the calves as eloquently as any facade of Easter Island.

Quote by Pencil Man
You know it get's serious when UG's Obama tells you off.

Call me Mr. President
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
love the feeling.
Like a leaf clings to a tree
Baby please cling to me
We're creatures of the wind...

Wild is the wind
I may have been said, but if I wake up in the middle of the night and have to piss, and I drag myself out of the bed and do that, once I go lay back down it's pure heaven.
pooping aint always shits and giggles

what about when you need to be somewhere and its already coming and theres no stoppin it. and no one wansat to tell there supervisor/prof they're late caus they were droppin a load
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Quote by trueamerican
TS is a poopyface, TS is a poopyface!

Spam.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
I have been shitting and farting non-stop all day.

When I shit it basically glides out compared to the usual trying to force it out.

I love it.
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?