Hey Rosetta! is quite possibly my favourite artist. Maybe try Wintersleep. Or Tim Chaisson and Morning Fold.
Love Hey Rosetta! They're an amazing band. I agree about Wintersleep, their latest album was a bit disappointing though. Maybe try Dan Mangan or Land Of Talk.
Quote by XxLloydxX
How young would you consider no-pedo attempt
Quote by monkey_dancer
Love Hey Rosetta! They're an amazing band. I agree about Wintersleep, their latest album was a bit disappointing though. Maybe try Dan Mangan or Land Of Talk.

I definitely agree, I picked it up yesterday, and I'm really unhappy with it. I'll have to suggest Welcome to The Night Sky.
Quote by Soccerguy
I definitely agree, I picked it up yesterday, and I'm really unhappy with it. I'll have to suggest Welcome to The Night Sky.

WTTNS is a great album, but their debut self-titled album is by far their best, it's definitely one of my top ten favourite albums.
Quote by XxLloydxX
How young would you consider no-pedo attempt
I just wanted to say that Hey Rosetta! are awesome, and I was very thrilled to see someone else listens to them here

I'd suggest The National actually, also very great lyrics, and they like to build their songs like Hey Rosetta does, ie. whisper to roar dynamics, the guy has a very un-Tim Baker like voice though, in that it's husky and dark, and replace the permanent string section with a permanent horn section.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_yskRDrmqI

Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.