I have an Ibanez RGD2127Z on order at my local music shop and I really like the guitar, but for some reason they just cant seem to get them into Australia. I have been waiting for almost 6 months now and they still dont know when its coming in. Can anyone think of any suitable replacements for it that are around the same price and are good for playing heavy stuff? I paid $2600 AUD for it
I'd say try a different shop. Some are frigging slack.
Ibanez RG2228 w/ EMG808Xs | Line 6 POD HD500 | Mackie HD1221
Quote by the*matt
I have an Ibanez RGD2127Z on order at my local music shop and I really like the guitar, but for some reason they just cant seem to get them into Australia. I have been waiting for almost 6 months now and they still dont know when its coming in. Can anyone think of any suitable replacements for it that are around the same price and are good for playing heavy stuff? I paid $2600 AUD for it

Which shop was this at? I'm pretty sure Kosmic Music has the new 2011 Ibanezes in. But then again, try another shop mate! Or consider buying online.
Join the 7 String Legion!

RG7420 with Dimarzio Crunchlab + Liquifire set
Peavey Vypyr 75 with Sanpera I
Digidesign Eleven Rack
Sennheiser HD280 headphones
Behringer FCB1010 with EurekaProm

Call me Eddy
Quote by Quaned
Which shop was this at? I'm pretty sure Kosmic Music has the new 2011 Ibanezes in. But then again, try another shop mate! Or consider buying online.

Yeah its kosmic, but they dont have that particular model