ever noticed how much people hat ethings on the internet? annoying right, especially when its not needed, for wexample kamakakiwiwo'ole the guy who did the cover of somewhere over the rainbow has had a lot of hate, same with metalica, hendrix and many other awesome cool people who havent done anything wrong, what i want to know is how does everyone on UG feel abou that? what pisses you off about the haters on the internet?
I hate you, go away.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by KTFM
What's*

Truse me, dropping the apostrophe from "What's" is the least of this threads trouble, that OP takes a hell of a lot of deciphering!
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
why are you hating on that Llama TS ?
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Quote by mr biggles

What's with all the hate? What did that Llama do to you?

EDIT: Stupid fellow-Dutch Ninja!
████████████
████████████
████████████

RNLAF

I Like Planes
It's because humans are grumpy and the internet provides a forum where they can spread their hate without fearing consequences.
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Do you like being sigged or, like me do you feel strangely violated?
Quote by boreamor
Nope because I'm not a dick.
Quote by spanish lovin
then did you just call yourself a PUSSY???

^This = Win
But seriously, it's not a new occurrence. It started with books. People can hide behind words and be more violent/obnoxious/abrasive if they know there will be no (perhaps equal, perhaps not) reaction or effect on their life.
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Dreadnought
But seriously, it's not a new occurrence. It started with books. People can hide behind words and be more violent/obnoxious/abrasive if they know there will be no (perhaps equal, perhaps not) reaction or effect on their life.

*dingdingdingidng* We have a winner.

/Thread
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
This thread is dildos
Quote by Tango616
Watching a fat kid dance around in a white shirt....wow...Al Gore was right...the glaciers really ARE shifting.

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
It's because Fassa got banned

RIP Dime
Quote by KTFM
Are you being Iron Nick?

Nope, that was just me being a bit of a retard.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Over the internet people don't realise that they're talking to a real person. Some people are just not so very good at that kind of areas, and are actually worse on the internet. Like, I could say SCREW YOU, but I don't know who I'm talking to, and you don't know who's saying that, and If he means it.
Quote by PsiGuy60
Banned because f*ck you Hebriqui.
I'd been going for a month or so.

Quote by Peres.T.Peanut
oh **** you
It's because 98.8% of people on the Internet are utter cunts.

I'm one of the 1.2% of lovely people.
You know what makes me mad? YOU DO! Maybe we should just wonder off to happy pappy land where we can find some self confidence for you you jack wagon!
^I lol'd at the baby one the most...

To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
It's just the way things are...

I suppose it's just what happens when a bunch of people obtain anonymity in a fabricated environment (ie the interwebz) where, if they insult or annoy someone, they don't have to actually deal with the aftermath in real life. They generally do what they want since there are no real repercussions for their actions.

It's kind of lame but....meh, whatever...

Oh, and "haters gonna hate" and all that jazz.