inb4 BANT
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Quote by the bartender
I call scam.

inb4 BANT

dis'
Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life.

- Berthold Auerbach

Quote by jbridge90
Wow, being surrounded by all of these humourless, pussy-whipped virgins is starting to make me sick.

Check out my band!
........................,;:/|Simply~~Strings|\:;,......................
Quote by JustRooster
I love you forever.

Quote by KeepOnRotting
That Rick Roll was extremely well played.
I am not participating in your selfish acts.
This will start a RIOT! in me
Yeah thanks : / I was only trying to get free tickets so my parents would have no choice but to let me go and wouldn't make me go on a music trip to watch a shitty musical.
Quote by JD2k9
Yeah thanks : / I was only trying to get free tickets so my parents would have no choice but to let me go and wouldn't make me go on a music trip to watch a shitty musical.

"Mum look I have free tickets, now I HAVE to go to the concert!"

"... The fuck? Have fun at your musical, boy."
Inb4 silly 14-5 year old.

/troll

Epiphone Hummingbird
Epiphone Futura Custom Prophecy (Twin EMG)
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive
Boss EQ

I think the only reason she doesn't want me to go is because there will be drugs, booze, sex, violence and alot of swearing. If she thinks that thouhg, why the fuck does she send me to school?
Quote by JD2k9
I think the only reason she doesn't want me to go is because there will be drugs, booze, sex, violence and alot of swearing. If she thinks that thouhg, why the fuck does she send me to school?

school = job

Sonisphere = night in the nick + headaches?

Epiphone Hummingbird
Epiphone Futura Custom Prophecy (Twin EMG)
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive
Boss EQ

Quote by JD2k9

I've been going to festivals for quite some years now, and i've only seen booze and swearing.

EDIT:

\/ Barely any Metal at Sonisphere. And the bands that are there, are pretty shite. But i guess ITS DA BIG 4!
Last edited by andyscoot at Mar 29, 2011,
Quote by Silver-spear94
school = job

Sonisphere = night in the nick + headaches?

School = slowly building up my homicidal thoughts and ambitions
Sonisphere = Relaxing

I'll tell ya, I won't miss out on my metal for no god damn beaner.
Quote by andyscoot
Barely any Metal at Sonisphere. And the bands that are there, are pretty shite. But i guess ITS DA BIG 4!

I like loads of the acts there, like Biffy Clyro, Metallica, All Time Low, Slipknot, etc...
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Not only am I not going to buy a Sonisphere ticket, I actually think it's important that I don't, in order to help teach the life lesson of 'get a jerb.'

Can't. 15.
Quote by JD2k9
Can't. 15.

Paper round. BITCH!
WARUM TUT ES WEH, WENN ICH PINKLE?!
Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."

Quote by Axelfox
Disregard that,i suck cocks.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Paper round. 13.

If my 13 year old brother can work and save up for a football club's season ticket, you can do the same for a festival ticket.

Yeah....maybe I can save up for Sonisphere in 2020
Quote by JD2k9
You're missing the point, I'm not allowed to go unless I get a free ticket.

Yeah, you aint going then son. Your parents will say no to you going and justify it with "Well you didnt spend any money on this ticket so you haven't lost anything"
WARUM TUT ES WEH, WENN ICH PINKLE?!
Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."

Quote by Axelfox
Disregard that,i suck cocks.
Quote by JD2k9
Can't. 15.

course you can. I was pretty much consistantly employed between the ages of 12 and 16. I don't have a job now purely because I can afford not to.. just.

edit:

Quote by andyscoot
I've been going to festivals for quite some years now, and i've only seen booze and swearing.

EDIT:

\/ Barely any Metal at Sonisphere. And the bands that are there, are pretty shite. But i guess ITS DA BIG 4!

really? There's never been any shortage of sex and drugs for me.. not personally seen any major violence but I've heard stories from friends.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
Last edited by jgbsmith at Mar 29, 2011,
Quote by jgbsmith

really? There's never been any shortage of sex and drugs for me.. not personally seen any major violence but I've heard stories from friends.

I've heard stories of partners doing it in their tent, but eh, that happens everywhere. And yeah, never seen anyone taking drugs at the festivals i go to
Quote by JD2k9
Yeah....maybe I can save up for Sonisphere in 2020

I made over £3,500 in less than 2 years for a trip to central America when I was 17, so I started saving when I was 15. I've been consistently employed since I was 13.

Get a job, get a ticket, have fun. Just like everyone else.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
Quote by andyscoot
I've heard stories of partners doing it in their tent, but eh, that happens everywhere. And yeah, never seen anyone taking drugs at the festivals i go to

What festivals do you go to?
I've only been to one festival, Leeds 2009, the tents to the left of us were selling canisters of nitrous oxide for 2.50 a pop and the tents to the right were selling coke, pretty much every tent in site had a joint between them all.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by -February-Star-
I made over £3,500 in less than 2 years for a trip to central America when I was 17, so I started saving when I was 15. I've been consistently employed since I was 13.

Get a job, get a ticket, have fun. Just like everyone else.

World Challenge by any chance?