Poll: How many are you guilty of?
Poll Options
View poll results: How many are you guilty of?
NONE
330 58%
1-2
199 35%
3-4
29 5%
5-6
3 1%
7-8
0 0%
9-10
0 0%
11-12
2 0%
13-14
0 0%
All 15
2 0%
More than the 15 listed
6 1%
Voters: 571.
Page 1 of 7
http://www.trutv.com/dumb_as_a_blog/gallery/dumb-dude-fashions.html

How many of these fashion codes do YOU violate? I myself am guilty of trucker hats.

So Pit, post how many you are guilty of and what they are.

EDIT: Also please don't take this thread too seriously and treat it as a "fasdghdgag HEY I CAN WEAR WHATEVER I WANT WHO ARE YOU TO TELL ME WHAT TO WEAR fgdhdfghjer" type of thread. It's just for fun you don't have to be offended if you wear some of the things on the list.
Want to leave hurtful comments about me and my band on youtube!?!?!? Click the link below!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sWguqmZB34

Quote by Tragic Mulatto
as long as you are in this thread you are in my vagina.
Last edited by Blue_Strat_06 at Mar 29, 2011,
Not one.

Come close on the skinny jeans and V neck, but neither of those are that extreme. Just slim fit and normal depth.
I have a man bag that I use for uni.
Skinny jeans.

That seems to be all, but I'd wear trucker hats if I could pull it off

,--.-'-,--.
\ /-~-\ /
/ )' a a `( \
( ( ,---. ) )
THIS WAS MEANT TO BE A PIG
\ `(_o_o_)' /
\ `-' /
| |---| |
[_] [_]
noooooooooooooooooooo!

I was at the end... all safe and sound... when capris pants came up!
damn it!
None

You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
There is a small mailbox here.

Steam: | PSN: Zeroxxed | Twitter:
I pity those who fall victim to any of these fashion abominations. Metrosexualism isn't cool, people. It never was.
Binged T-shirts, Speedos(for teh speed, duh), Hawaiian shirts, skinny jeans(but I have powerlifter legs so it's excusable, I hope). Quite unfashionable am I.
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
Actually, literally none of those. I wear straight fit jeans like a DC Amity or Matix Miner, but they're a far cry from the skinny jeans that look like they belong on a woman for sure. I feel like if they're hugging my ankles, that's a woman-wear option, but if there's some movement room, it's go time.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
I got one or two capris, that's it.
Quote by Demonikk
'Practice amp' = amp you practice with? In my case, Peavey 6505+ and 4x12
I don't do things small

Except children.
Quote by CoreysMonster
I pity those who fall victim to any of these fashion abominations. Metrosexualism isn't cool, people. It never was.

You'll never be as metro-sexual as us! C'mon fags!

,--.-'-,--.
\ /-~-\ /
/ )' a a `( \
( ( ,---. ) )
THIS WAS MEANT TO BE A PIG
\ `(_o_o_)' /
\ `-' /
| |---| |
[_] [_]
I'm wearing semi-skinnies, so that counts as one. I've got a pair of capris, and I wear v-necks.

That's about it.
Quote by PsiGuy60
Banned because f*ck you Hebriqui.
I'd been going for a month or so.

Quote by Peres.T.Peanut
oh **** you
Not one, and yet I'm still unfashionable according to every single non-metalhead or rocker I come into contact with.
None. Although, if I could pull it off, I would wear a fedora. Fedoras are awesome.

Also, what self-respecting man wears Capri's?
Man bag, cause it's my backpack.
Skinny jeans, cause I think they're comfortable
Fedora, and I only wear it when I'm dressed like this.
I think the person who wrote this article is a douche.

speedos and skinnies are sex!
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
Fashion is a subjective topic, so therefore this just some douche's opinion... So why should we care again?
Quote by jwizzle5786
None. Although, if I could pull it off, I would wear a fedora. Fedoras are awesome.

Also, what self-respecting man wears Capri's?

I do

Well I'm my defence, there's skate / bagy capris from highschool when all the alt kids wear em.

3/4 and 7/8 is the way forward brah
Quote by Demonikk
I don't do things small

Except children.
Also, I do agree that Fedora's are doable, IF you're dressed properly.
Quote by Demonikk
I don't do things small

Except children.
Quote by RU Experienced?
None.

What do I win?

you win the right to laugh at the people who are getting their speedos and lady pants in a bunch because they've been called out on their fashion disasters.

EDIT: swimmers earn special speedo rights during training and competitions, because they serve a function. On all other occasions, no.
I only fell for the blinged up T-shirts, but that's because i only buy shirts from gigs and never from shopping centers.
Two: Hawaiian shirt and mandals. What can I say? I'm a 74 year old man at heart.

I was quite proud of myself for hating everything else on that list though.
Last edited by dullsilver_mike at Mar 29, 2011,
Absolutely zero.

I have considered the fedora but I would only wear one as part of a Tom Waits/WIlliam S Burroughs in Naked Lunch kinda get up.

Which I would never wear unless I became a blues singer.
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
I wear v-neck jumpers but only with a (t)shirt underneath.
Call me Matthew.
Last edited by Masshuu at Mar 29, 2011,
Quote by Slicer666
I do

Well I'm my defence, there's skate / bagy capris from highschool when all the alt kids wear em.

3/4 and 7/8 is the way forward brah

See, before this article, I never thought a man would wear capris. I mean, skinny jeans are one thing, but capris? I don't think I've ever know a man who wears capris. And I've known some pretty metrosexual people.
I have an earpiece I use for driving, and I have a Fedora I used for a Halloween costume.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by CoreysMonster
you win the right to laugh at the people who are getting their speedos and lady pants in a bunch because they've been called out on their fashion disasters.

EDIT: swimmers earn special speedo rights during training and competitions, because they serve a function. On all other occasions, no.

Oh, this is so exciting!

I never win anything!
well i wear a trilby sometimes and slim-fit jeans, but i'm still a teenager so i can get away with it for now
PRS SE Torero | Fender MIM Tele | Jackson RR3

Bugera TriRec Infinium | Randall RH50T

Marshall 1960AV

Soundcloud
Band Facebook
I have an all black sweatsuit thing I wear when I'm chillin around my apartment. Feels good, man.
Gear
Highway One Tele (w/Custom Shop 51 Nocaster pickups)
Standard Tele (modded to Nashville specs)
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

"Shiva opens her arms now..
...to make sure I don't get too far"