I "learned" some of my favorite compositions but with utter shit dynamics etc. How can I unlearn the piano in order to enjoy these compositions again?
Quote by vivalasteve
This one time, I was...erm...orgasming...but nonstop. It just wouldn't stop and, without being too graphic, basically was like how the blood was coming out of your mouth, then I got dehydrated and died. True story.
Erm...you can't. Why can't you just learn to play them with correct dynamics, muscle memory isn't that strong.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
I laughed so hard when I read the title

sorry cant help you brah. Unless you get your hands on one of those memory erasers from men in black
Listens to Jazz

Quote by Local666Union
each time I piss in the dark I'm afraid that some wierd plant is going to eat my dick

You need to visit this guy, TS:

I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
Really, just learn to play them right. Piano like all other instruments, takes practice.
Quote by Trowzaa
I can't look at anything starting with BB and not thinking big busty.
Big Busty Queefing.
get someone to hit you directly in the temple with a hammer... if done correctly you wont remember shit
Even if I could play them with dynamics, it would still ruin the listening experience. I need to unlearn the piano fast..
Quote by vivalasteve
This one time, I was...erm...orgasming...but nonstop. It just wouldn't stop and, without being too graphic, basically was like how the blood was coming out of your mouth, then I got dehydrated and died. True story.
if done correctly he wont be posting back
Quote by pdawson

crap, i got high and took a bath with my sisters fish, and totally forgot he was in there when i drained out the water
R.I.P Sassy

Quote by MakinLattes

I once sharpened an entire box of crayons and walked around my neighborhood trying to sell baggies of shavings.
I'll call Tommy Lee Jones and Will Smith and see what they can do.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
I'll help you out:

Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Go on /b. You'll forget everything.
I'm selling an ernie ball wah pedal. Buy my ernie ball wah pedal.
Wah pedal.

Quote by 23dannybhoy23
That's got to be my all time favourite online death threat

Quote by smokeysteve22

My chest hurts after that.
So the problem is you can't enjoy listening to them anymore? Then don't. Wait for a while. I get burned out on songs, then I stop listening to them, and I can enjoy them again.
Quote by Trowzaa
I can't look at anything starting with BB and not thinking big busty.
Big Busty Queefing.
How does being able to play a song ruin the listening experience?
Just learn it correctly, and it'll be fine.
wasnt this the guy who said he never showered or brushed his teeth..
Quote by Thrill-house
You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome.

Quote by Dopemgs

P.S: You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome

Quote by PsiGuy60
PS. To Conor:
You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome.
[/desperateattempttogetsigged]
Quote by MicroplanetAsia
get someone to hit you directly in the temple with a hammer... if done correctly you wont remember shit

this

and make a video...for educational purposes
I lolled. You may want to try learning so much that your brain can't hold any more information, of course that means you will start losing your earliest memories first, then forgot those horrible grade school years, and eventually, you will forgot up to the point where you learned piano.
Castles made of sand
Fall to the sea
Eventually
Get into an traumatic accident that will damage your hippocampus, you'll possibly end up with anterograde amnesia. If you are not willing to that, then I'm sorry my friend. There is nothing I can do for you.
Quote by LastSlayerKing
Go on /b. You'll forget everything.

wise words. spoken like a true /b/ouncer.