My Dunlop Cry Baby is off to the pedal box graveyard.....again. This is the 3rd or 4th one, I don't over use it so damn, is it reasonable to buy one every 4 years?

Also related to this ---- how reliable are talk boxes? I want to buy one but most of my pedals seem to die.
1. The SG stands for “solid guitar.”
I've had one for like 10 years and I got it used. Maybe they just don't make them like they used to?
www.miraclemaxmusic.com

"Punk is not dead. Punk will only die when corporations can exploit and mass produce it."
Jello Biafra

(so is it dead?)
The last one I brought to our warehouse jam plugged in and it started making a really wierd high pitch, like a bad transistor or something. Not sure how to describe it but you can not hear the guitar at all, just a high pitch that changes if you rock the pedal. Sorta sounds funny in a way.....
Quote by GezzyDiversion
I've had mine nearly 6 years, no problem at all.

Dunlop?
Quote by Marrowoflife
The last one I brought to our warehouse jam plugged in and it started making a really wierd high pitch, like a bad transistor or something. Not sure how to describe it but you can not hear the guitar at all, just a high pitch that changes if you rock the pedal. Sorta sounds funny in a way.....

So... plugged it in the wrong way round?
haha man you have to plug guitar into guitar and amp into amp you know
Gear:
-Squier Bullet Strat

DUNLOP CRY BABY

-Peavey ValveKing 212
Quote by Marrowoflife

You plugged it in backwards.
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
Quote by Faux
I hope this hasn't been the 'problem' with all your crybabys...

On the contrary. I hope it has.

--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
Quote by prleLTD
haha man you have to plug guitar into guitar and amp into amp you know

Holy Shit. The shame......Maybe I did have it backwards.

You did that too?
On the contrary. I hope it has.

No, just this one. I still have all of them.