Been searching, didn't find anything... Sorry if it's the wrong part of the forum.

First week of February, I bought myself a couple of brand new DiMarzio Evolutions. I also wanted them coloured purple. I was told it was going to take a bit longer to take care of that but that I would have them by the beginning of march or so. They still haven't arrived.

Now I wonder, is it normal for "custom coloured" pickups from DiMarzio to take this long?

EDIT: I live in Sweden. Might be good to know about this topic.
Quote by Wisthekiller
How does one safely remove the smell of a corpse from a banjo?
Last edited by Kalo Hanaka at Mar 29, 2011,
I would recommend you to contact them to see what's going on with yours pickups.
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
Did you have a store order you for them? If so, then they are probably waiting for their shipment from DiMarzio.
I did indeed have a store order them for me, as it means that they are going to change my pickups for free.
Quote by Wisthekiller
How does one safely remove the smell of a corpse from a banjo?
Contact the store and have them get an estimated time of arrival for you. Make some noise if you're really getting agitated. They're already overdue, so you shouldn't feel bad for being a dick about it
Ibanez RGR421EXFM >> Maxon OD808 >> BOSS NS-2 >> Peavey 5150 212