I've been looking for information on what a Great Press Kit needs...? As for the hard copy I'm not to sure of everything it would need but I think I have some of the basics. He's what Ive got so far:

What are other things that should be featured In a press kit? How should it look in it's Physical form?

thanks
    Kevin Pineau
    theSiracusaProject.com
    I haven't seen *anyone* want a physical copy of a press kit in years. Why do you need one? Who/what is it for?

Generally, a press kit should contain the following:
    Bio - one page max. Tell us why we should care about your band. Don't tell us how you guys were friends from math class and started a band, or that so-and-so plays a PRS with EMG pickups through a Laney half-stack. We want to know what you are doing, what you have done, and what your goals are. We want to know roughly what you sound like.

Photo - generally easily printed in 8x10 black and white. Include a low-res for web and a hi-res for printing if required.

Audio - 3 songs.

Maybe a page of quotes and/or reviews about your band.

Definitely - contact info, including phone, email, web

Maybe:

Stage Plot / Technical requirements
    Set List

... though these things are usually asked for if the venue/promoter/whoever is interested.

CT
    Could I get some more talent in the monitors, please?

I know it sounds crazy, but try to learn to inhale your voice. www.thebelcantotechnique.com

Chris is the king of relating music things to other objects in real life.
    Quote by axemanchris
    I haven't seen *anyone* want a physical copy of a press kit in years. Why do you need one? Who/what is it for?

Still very much a requirement for the UK. Venues and Promoters still want physical press kits, at least in the south east.
    -Mithaearon-
    "Just because you can, doesn't mean you should."
    Really... no kidding. *surprised* Ok, then.

CT
    Could I get some more talent in the monitors, please?

I know it sounds crazy, but try to learn to inhale your voice. www.thebelcantotechnique.com

Chris is the king of relating music things to other objects in real life.
    Yeah, I thought that as odd when I started and just thought "oh well its the 21st centuary now" but most venues I spoke to said "do you have a press kit?" I replied "yep its at www......" then they would say "oh we want a physical one can you drop it off to us?" I do live in Medway which isn't exactly the most forward thinking of places. I guess its a good plan to have both? I guess they contain the same content.
    -Mithaearon-
    "Just because you can, doesn't mean you should."
    Demanding a physical press kit immediately thins out the unprofessional or the unprepared. The venue can see at a glance how much effort you've put into presentation - whether your songs are on a home-made blank CD or whether you've included a sale-ready version of a professionally printed EP - whether you've invested money in the band, and so on and so forth.

Prevents the situation where someone gives you a web address and you're forced to spend ages looking for the specific things you want - and it's harder to lose, too. I'd very strongly recommend including a link to a website as part of the press kit - that way you can include some extra details/photos/etc that they can go look up if they want - but your basic physical press kit should include everything Chris said above.