Alright, so I plugged my ipod in to put a few songs on and when I took it out and went to listen to it I realized some artists were missing. All of which began with "The". For instance, "The Jimi Hendrix Experience" was no longer in the "J" section on my artists list on my ipod. Same with The Doobie Brothers, The Rolling Stones, etc. I found out all artists starting with The had been moved to the "T" section under artists.

Also, my song order got all messed up somehow. For example, I went to Black Label Society and selected all songs, and the songs were in a completely different order than they always had been. I didn't do anything except put songs on when I went into itunes, so I know I couldn't have possibly messed with any preferences, settings, etc.

Anyone else have a similar experience?

Tl;dr My ipods song order and aritst order randomly got changed.
Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
Update. Get used to it.
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Quote by Gorelord666
Update. Get used to it.

That's what I thought it was but it didn't tell me it was updating, nor did it ask me to update it. It can just update whenever it wants? Usually they ask me to install the updates first.
Quote by Robchappers

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
It sucks is what's up with iTunes. It's never been any good, and you're only just now realizing that.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Quote by shredibanez24
That's what I thought it was but it didn't tell me it was updating, nor did it ask me to update it. It can just update whenever it wants? Usually they ask me to install the updates first.

Actually, mine's fine. The Doors are in the D section. The Beatles in the B. And so on... Try restoring it?
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
I tried to sync my iPod to my iTunes and it said connected but instead of syncing it ejected itself.
It was premature ejection.
you're a stone fox
Quote by Gorelord666
Actually, mine's fine. The Doors are in the D section. The Beatles in the B. And so on... Try restoring it?

Actually, I just plugged my ipod back in, let it sync, ejected it, and everything was back to normal, haha. Weird... thanks for the help though
Quote by Robchappers

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
Quote by Saint78
I tried to sync my iPod to my iTunes and it said connected but instead of syncing it ejected itself.
It was premature ejection.

ahahaha nice!
*Insert hilarious quote here.*
Quote by alias1347
itunes = corporate creation. explains itself

Hipsters.

iTunes is soo poorly made, it makes me weep tears of unborn children.
I Like Orange......

Wobble Wobble Wub Wub Dakka Dakka