Poll: Dry skin, do you have it?
Poll Options
View poll results: Dry skin, do you have it?
Yes I have dry skin and I don't lotion it.
36 31%
No I don't have dry skin and I don't lotion it.
27 23%
Yes I have dry skin and I do lotion it.
42 36%
No I don't have dry skin, but I still lotion my skin.
4 3%
I use lotion for a whole different reason......
8 7%
Voters: 117.
So I was thinking.. I have dry skin in the winter a lot, and it's mainly after I get out of the shower. I was wondering, do you have dry skin? Do you lotion it pit?
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
I do, the 'manly' shaving products are still mostly acceptable in a locker room.
Horseness is the whatness of allhorse.
We are all Neil Lennon
UG GT5 group
I have dry skin, but don't lotion it.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
When my skin gets too dry I just shed it off and there's a new, soft skin underneath.

What is this "lotion" you speak of?
Get pretty dry skin around my hands and wrists. I only lotion when it's real bad. Now it's ok but during the winter it can get very dry and often.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Big Mac n Fries
I have eczema, so my skin gets dry a lot. It sucks sometimes, but you kind of get used to it.

I think I have it as well.
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
Dry skin = too much showering. I use grease.
Quote by Boonnoo666
Another factor that has grown this myth is a bunch of opinionated guys who really don't know what they're talking about, which to be brutally honest is a bunch of you guys on here.
Horribly dry skin around my knucles. I use lotion on it every day. And parts of my face too. It gets dry and you can see the dryness. Gross.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
I have dry skin. Use lotion. Even in the summer. My friend gave me some pina colada scented body lotion for Christmas.
I have very dry skin and it bothers me in the winter. I use lotion but should use more cause after a while my hands get so dry I get little wounds and start bleeding.

Only my hands though.
I recieved second and third degree burns after an accident while working on my car a couple of weeks back. Had to go to hospital (duh) and have skin grafts. So now im stuck moisturising my arm for the next 18 months while the arm heals.
UG BLS Chapter.
SDMF#UG001
SDMF#UG002-faqu
SDMF#UG003-pantera-nat124
Don't take your showers as hot and it should help. With all the cold and wind I sometimes get a bit dry but it's usually around the hands/wrists so it doesn't bother me. I use lotion on my face after I shave, every time, but that's more because I like to shave against the grain for a real close shave and the lotion feels amazing after that.
Steam /PSN/Most Accounts - rjdusa
SCII: rjdusa :351
Quote by Big Mac n Fries
I have eczema, so my skin gets dry a lot. It sucks sometimes, but you kind of get used to it.

This. It's a fucken bitch. I have it all over my back, chest and shoulders...also a bit up my neck. That's most of the places I want tattoos, and you can't get them on eczema.
I use cocoa butter, even though I was prescribed some weird hydrocortisone cream and the former, I find, works a lot better.
If you don't take such hot showers you won't get dry skin as badly
Beauty Supreme

Yeah you were right about me
I get dry hands in the winter, washing dishes doesn't help. My hands are usually cracked and bloody by the end of winter. I only lotion them when it burns like hell.

They're better now though.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
yeah, I have it pretty bad. I use shaving cream for sensitive skin and I don't use super strong body washes.

I would put lotion on my arms/legs, but I hate the feeling. I don't want to get out of the shower, and then rub all this stuff on my body, you know? Hope I'm not the only one who feels that way.
My skin is Sahara fucking desert dry. I have to exfoliate and moisturize every day or it looks disgusting. Shitsux
mais mon cerveaux sait mieux.

last.fm

e-married to RevaM1ssP1ss & spanishyanez.
and e-child of Kensai.
I don't have skin. I'm pure metal.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Erm. I don't have dry skin, mainly due to the fact I use moisturiser... Which option to pick
- - - - - - - -
When I think of the perpetual journey through life
When it always feels like autumn
The wind moves slowly to the north
And the flowers die
Rain falls in my dreams

- - - - - - - -
I have eczema. So I get random spots of dry itchy skin. I have a steroid cream that I have to put on it when I have a random breakout. Tis the suck.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
My skin is a combination of oily and dry so when it's really dry, I do have to use lotion. Other than that not really.
STಠ_ಠ
My hands and basically everywhere are really soft except for on my chest and underneath my arms. It drives me crazy, I have to get it checked out before grad.

Lol, grade 9 grad.
Quote by totheark
My skin is Sahara fucking desert dry. I have to exfoliate and moisturize every day or it looks disgusting. Shitsux

Take hot showers? If so turn down the heat. It'll help a lot.
Steam /PSN/Most Accounts - rjdusa
SCII: rjdusa :351
I have dry elbows and the like, but I hate rubbing stuff on my skin so I don't do anything about it.
I have excema, so yes. EXTREMELY dry skin. My hands start bleeding if I don't lotion them
I'll pretend I can mod your amp but break it instead.