What are the songs that when you hear just make you feel nostalgic about your ex?

I've been split up with my ex for 2 years but there's still a list of songs, I'm assuming like most people, that makes me think "aww "

Or even any "**** the bitch, i'm glad she's gone..." songs?

All Clichés welcome !

Two:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uagaJM2ElWE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fLwAI_qLJI
Seriously...after two years you're still having a sook over her? Fuck man, grow some balls and get over her.
UG BLS Chapter.
SDMF#UG001
SDMF#UG002-faqu
SDMF#UG003-pantera-nat124
Most ABBA songs. She would play them in the car a lot. At first it was like but then I realized what a crazy bitch she was and now it's like
Steam /PSN/Most Accounts - rjdusa
SCII: rjdusa :351
only in dreams by weever
fort Wayne by black Francis
Loro by pinback
#DTWD
Foo Fighter's Let It Die. Not that I still ponder over what could have lasted. I'm actually much happier now. It's more a reminder of the times I shared with that person.
"I'm not concerned about all hell breaking loose, but that a PART of hell will break loose... it'll be much harder to detect." - George Carlin
Contractor by Lamb of God. That's because I listened to it for 11 hours straight one night when...yeah, shit got crazy and I was insanely pissed off at her. That song still makes me angry, but not so much.

Aaaaand, I remember by Deadmau5 because it was her favourite song and she made me listen to it so much I can't really not think of her. I'm not all mopey about it though. That requires that you grow some stones.
Quote by SkepsisMetal
Contractor by Lamb of God. That's because I listened to it for 11 hours straight one night when...yeah, shit got crazy and I was insanely pissed off at her. That song still makes me angry, but not so much.

Aaaaand, I remember by Deadmau5 because it was her favourite song and she made me listen to it so much I can't really not think of her. I'm not all mopey about it though. That requires that you grow some stones.

Yeah, I don't miss her. I just thought it'd be interesting to see what songs people associated with their ex.

I met mine a few months back, we spent like a week seeing each other then I realised she was a total kant haha.
Nutshell by Alice in Chains
The Chariot's entire discography hahaha.
Man in the Box by Alice in Chains
Sunshine the Werewolf by The Dillinger Escape Plan

Doesn't make me sad (were real clorse friends so it's all good ), just reminisce about the time we had blah blah blah.
My ex was the type that basically revolved around the worst parts of the internet, so honestly being Rickrolled is what makes me think of her most.

Thank God I left.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
my chemical romance are a bunch of homos making love to a mic and you like that cuz your a huge gay wad. You should feel pathetic for being such a gaywad you gay mcr loving gaywad olllol.
Our songs were

Welcome Home - Coheed and Cambria
Saviour - Rise against

but plenty of country songs remind me of good times in the summer at the cottages with her,

but i have a new gf now, and shes great.
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Rise Against - Savior
Counting Crows - Accidentally In Love

Yea nothin super pissed off... we r still good friends after all lol
My E-Family

Quote by Scyther
Banned are vic and rebel at it again? Do I need to get the hose?

Quote by Oyface
What a rare sight, a non ignorant christian.

UG's Most Attractive Female 2011!!

PM me if you are ready for a jail break
One of my Turns by and Don't Leave Me Now by Pink Floyd. I don't even miss her or our relationship anymore, because I'm in a much better one now, but those songs still spark a small memory whenever I hear them.
Capable by KO, she introduced me to his stuff
We're Gonna Be Friends by The White Stripes, we'd often do guitar/vocal duets of that one.

Quote by JimmyBanks6
but i have a new gf now, and shes great.

Also this.
Tool
Sleep
Gojira
Puscifer
Neurosis
Sunn O)))
Meshuggah
Modest Mouse
Electric Wizard
Mammoth Grinder

Lucid Dreaming Thread
Rape Song by SYL
Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life.

- Berthold Auerbach

Quote by jbridge90
Wow, being surrounded by all of these humourless, pussy-whipped virgins is starting to make me sick.

Check out my band!
Quote by a_7_x
Or even any "**** the bitch, i'm glad she's gone..." songs?

well...Walk by Pantera comes to mind
Quote by Nelsean
Lil B, the young based god, has the ability to create music so profound, that others around him cannot even comprehend his magnificent verbal progressive nature.

Quote by The_Blode
^ oh hey y'all females...welcome !