obviously the last try failed. who would be down for going to a restaurant and/or bar depending on how old you are?

I'd be down for doing it in Louisville or Lexington. or maybe Indianapolis. but that's the farthest I'll go
#DTWD
where do u live in louisville?
CoB>FoB
"I am just a man, with a heart and sinful hands"

Gear:
Washburn Idol WI68
Washburn x-series floyd rose
Full stack Laney
other shitty amps/pedals/guitars
M-audio Interface
You're asking us all to meet you in person in a restaurant so you can sedate and skin us, then cure our skins and wear them and pretend to be us? What now?
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
If Indianapolis, I'll go. If anywhere else, probably not but maybe.

It'll most likely have to be in the summer though for it to work for me.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
The obvious choice is Cincinnati, as that's where I am.

DON'T PANIC! DON'T PANIC!
THEY DON'T LIKE IT UP 'EM!
anyone know if zanas or captaincrunk are down? I seem to remember them being enthused but I do know zanas has since been married so ... I doubt he'd want to hang out with us ...
#DTWD
what if we all do something on derby? get drunk and go to the infield? although it's still pretty pricy, innit?

maybe just stick to bar/restaurant ...
#DTWD
Last edited by primusfan at Mar 31, 2011,
Quote by primusfan
what if we all do something on derby? get drunk and go to the infield? although it's still pretty pricy, innit?

maybe just stick to bar/restaurant ...

I'm 21 now so I'm down for whatever you guys fancy.
it depends who all does it. if it's basically just you me zanas and this Steve guy we can do whatever. but I guess if any young'n's want to hang out we shouldn't alienate them.

though anyone younger than 18 would be slightly weird ...
#DTWD
Quote by primusfan
it depends who all does it. if it's basically just you me zanas and this Steve guy we can do whatever. but I guess if any young'n's want to hang out we shouldn't alienate them.

Yeah. Restaurants with bars work too. Would we want a weekend or just a day? Because I have a place I can stay the weekend in Louisville.
depends. I was thinking just a day. unless anyone wants to go on a derby weekend bender. but I have to be careful with planning because I never know when a gig is going to pop up that week(end). craziness.
#DTWD
Quote by primusfan
depends. I was thinking just a day. unless anyone wants to go on a derby weekend bender. but I have to be careful with planning because I never know when a gig is going to pop up that week(end). craziness.

We could attend if it were in a venue we could get in to. Then we could get blitzed after.
Quote by captaincrunk
We could attend if it were in a venue we could get in to. Then we could get blitzed after.

true, but this would most likely be a bar band so no one under 21. and also lame music.
#DTWD
Quote by captaincrunk
You're in west laf? Maybe someone could pick you up. I didn't know you were so close.

Yeah I'm down if we get a date all scheduled (unless something gay comes up) and i can get a ride....if not we should do one over the summer lol

unless that is the plan...then i can just drive my ass where ever in 60 days...we just can't get arrested cause of my probation lol
Quote by captaincrunk
You're in west laf? Maybe someone could pick you up. I didn't know you were so close.

did he mention why he's losing his license ...?

#DTWD
Quote by primusfan
did he mention why he's losing his license ...?

:P

I swear it was for minor consumption/minor transportation...underage DUI got dropped though

I was 20 at the time....
Whenever it is, I'm down for sure...
CoB>FoB
"I am just a man, with a heart and sinful hands"

Gear:
Washburn Idol WI68
Washburn x-series floyd rose
Full stack Laney
other shitty amps/pedals/guitars
M-audio Interface