managed to snag an E series '87 fender MIJ for £300- UG's pic upload isn't so easy to use due to restrictions so I've only the one pic. Basswood body, I presume? anyway, pretty pleased with it. Came with a floyd rose bridge seperate so I can have that attatched if I want as well.

So, what do you think? good deal?
Attachments:
24102010103.jpg
24102010099.jpg
Last edited by Kaffirnated at Mar 29, 2011,
A picture of the pickguard doesn't really help us in figuring out if it's a good deal at that price or not

Wear and tear? Electrical functionality? Playability? Damage? Hardware condition? Body/neck stability? This all factors into it.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Quote by strat0blaster
A picture of the pickguard doesn't really help us in figuring out if it's a good deal at that price or not

Wear and tear? Electrical functionality? Playability? Damage? Hardware condition? Body/neck stability? This all factors into it.

yeah sorry man not a very good pic, but I'm not the techy type and can't edit the pics down to the right size.

It plays very nicely but it's quite beaten up although this is only a cosmetic factor really.
It sounds great through my blackstar ht 5 mini stack, although it is a bit weak for really heavy stuff (as single coils are known to be)