Page 1 of 4
Rebecca Black's ridiculous "Friday" video that has gone viral with 65 million views in around a week has been deleted off of youtube, along with her entire account.

What do you think, did she delete it herself, or did someone hack her account?
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
either way. Thank god.
ಠ_ಠ
- Yes, My name is actually Terran -
- Not just a Starcraft fan -

Terran > Zerg and Protoss
Whattt???!!? Noooo!!!!

Then Who Was Black Guy?!?
Fender MIM Standard lefty strat (midnight wine, sexy i know)
Vox DA15
Quote by rock.meet Slash
oh yes but do they have....THE PIT?

Quote by rickmeister
Stealing is cool again? Sweet, I'm gonna rob a Subway brb
That wasn't her account. It was the account of Ark Music Factory, who wrote and produced the song. They had videos of the other kids they made videos for as well.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Last edited by DaddyTwoFoot at Mar 29, 2011,
Too bad, means the internet hate machine won.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
now we'll never know what comes after sunday
Quote by Thrill-house
You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome.

Quote by Dopemgs

P.S: You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome

Quote by PsiGuy60
PS. To Conor:
You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome.
[/desperateattempttogetsigged]
Well, it did kinda get out of hand, even for a meme.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Awh Damn! Now I have to go alter my playlist accordingly
Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life.

- Berthold Auerbach

Quote by jbridge90
Wow, being surrounded by all of these humourless, pussy-whipped virgins is starting to make me sick.

Check out my band!
lol on google it updates live tweets or whatever... One of them was from some dude:

"Fortunately, I had Rebecca Black's video open on my browser when it was pulled from YouTube, so I'll have it forever!"

I lol'd
sim simma

who got the keys to my beema
Quote by Conor360
now we'll never know what comes after sunday

+1

VMNTX * Explorer GT * SG Special * Baja Strat Copy
Boss MT-2 * Boss DS-1 * Digitech RP250 * Fish & Chips EQ
unfortunate

i wouldnt have wanted to go through that shit when i was 14, 15, whatever her ages was.
no matter how badly i wrote back then
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
Quote by tennisace
Whattt???!!? Noooo!!!!

Then Who Was Black Guy?!?

Haha he was Patrice Wilson, one of the owners of the label or whatever. He does crappy raps in all of their songs
What?!?! I only listened to it like 30 minutes ago.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Who cares?
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
I saved it for just an occasion..
Not that I'd be inclined to repost it.. she's only 13 and doesn't really need that much attention to ruin her life.
Meh, I feel bad for her. She's only 13 and said she cried when she read all of the hateful comments.

I mean, if she was maybe 16 years old and was the one who actually WROTE the song i'd feel differently. But 13 years old man.

I'll defend her...
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
I think she hacked her own account, by that point even it couldn't stand to see her face. If that makes any sense. lol
Found this article on google.

After racking up nearly 65 million ironic views in a single month, spawning countless parodies and remixes, and precipitating the downfall of man, Rebecca Black’s “Friday” video suddenly disappeared from YouTube without notice.

It appears the user account associated with the video (belonging to Black’s “label” Ark Music Factory) has been closed, but no further information is available at this time (the possibility has been raised that the account was hacked into).

Sadly, the song is still available for purchase on iTunes.

Nice touch
-Jim Morrison
And there was much rejoicing!
Quote by Joshua Garcia
my chemical romance are a bunch of homos making love to a mic and you like that cuz your a huge gay wad. You should feel pathetic for being such a gaywad you gay mcr loving gaywad olllol.
aw, I thought it was cute
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

How old are you? how about defending your own sanity instead by not worrying about the lives of 13 year old girls. LOL
Quote by Reisgar42
And there was much rejoicing!

Yayy, yayy

I would be willing to be that the video will be back up soon, with a new account created for the company.
-Jim Morrison
Quote by BachRock18
I think she hacked her own account, by that point even it couldn't stand to see her face. If that makes any sense. lol

You mean, she signed in?
People are too harsh on her. Yeah, the song is shit but she didn't write it. Not to mention she's only 13 and I just feel bad for her.
Quote by bradulator
Meh, I feel bad for her. She's only 13 and said she cried when she read all of the hateful comments.

I mean, if she was maybe 16 years old and was the one who actually WROTE the song i'd feel differently. But 13 years old man.

I'll defend her...

I couldn't agree more with this.
Granted, she didn't even write the song, but even if she did, aslong as she's happy with what she wrote, good on her.

If you don't like it, you haven't got to listen to it, it's simple really. These internet-hatred-bangwagons are just plain ridiculous.
I deeply regret the 6661 in my username. Siiiigh. Damn you, 14 year old me, you edgy little bastard.
Last edited by Carl6661 at Mar 29, 2011,
I don't get why it was so hated. It was a 13 year old girl having fun with a pop song, completely harmless.
Quote by Silent Murder
I saved it for just an occasion..
Not that I'd be inclined to repost it.. she's only 13 and doesn't really need that much attention to ruin her life.

PM?

I love that song >_>
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
My roommate bought it on iTunes, but that version is missing Patrice's rapping. That was my favorite part.
Quote by Old Lady
I don't get why it was so hated. It was a 13 year old girl having fun with a pop song, completely harmless.

Except she didn't write it, which I'm assuming is half the problem people have with her - an adult wrote a childish song that she sang and that was really a heap of crap. As much as I hate the song, it's a shame she's under such negative pressure because of it. Of course, when she releases her album and it sells millions because of this entire ordeal, she won't have anything to complain about.
Page 1 of 4