Im getting a new Seymour Duncan SH-4 JB Bridge Pickup! The problem is, I don't know which guitar I should put it on! CHeck out my two guitars in my profile and tell me which I should put it on!
Ummmm.... GTFO MY SIGGY!!!
Umm... no.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
my chemical romance are a bunch of homos making love to a mic and you like that cuz your a huge gay wad. You should feel pathetic for being such a gaywad you gay mcr loving gaywad olllol.
If you've got to put it in one of those, the Ibanez. Honestly, it's not going to make a huge difference with the gear you've got right now anyway, though.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
The one you would like to change your pickups on.
The one YOU would like to change YOUR pickups on.

It's what you want bro.
This has got "horrible idea" written all over it. You don't buy a new pickup just for the sake of buying a new pickup. No offense, but since you're 12 I don't imagine you have a rig that'd even benefit much from a new pickup anyway. What's your amp?
Bad idea. You'd be better off buying a new amp. A new pickup is just a waste of money right now.
Gear:
Gibson SG Special Faded
Marshall JCM2000 DSL 401
My advice: Hold on to it until you have something that would benefit from a pickup switch. Self restraint isn't a bad thing.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
my chemical romance are a bunch of homos making love to a mic and you like that cuz your a huge gay wad. You should feel pathetic for being such a gaywad you gay mcr loving gaywad olllol.
I think we all just got fucking trolled.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Quote by Boonnoo666
Another factor that has grown this myth is a bunch of opinionated guys who really don't know what they're talking about, which to be brutally honest is a bunch of you guys on here.