Does anybody know if there is any wireless earbuds out there?
Not like some kind of bluetooth handsfree talking, but for listening to music.
Quote by goest
The sound quality would probably be worse than wired.

Not a huge deal to me, I'd still get it. There is a wireless pair that apple sells, but it's not really earbuds.
Quote by Naturalchampion
Not a huge deal to me, I'd still get it. There is a wireless pair that apple sells, but it's not really earbuds.

Then why listen?
Quote by goest
Then why listen?

Cause I love music, and being able to listen to it just about constantly would be a huuuge plus, even if it's worse quality.

So I finally found one pair, it's about 5 bills.
Last edited by Naturalchampion at Mar 29, 2011,
Quote by Naturalchampion
Cause I love music, and being able to listen to it just about constantly would be a huuuge plus, even if it's worse quality.

Even if it costs you a ridiculous amount on batteries? If you really want ear buds, those will need watch/medical batteries, and them bitches ain't cheap.

And also: Stop lying to us. You want them so that you can listen to music in school without your teachers knowing.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
Quote by doomded
Even if it costs you a ridiculous amount on batteries? If you really want ear buds, those will need watch/medical batteries, and them bitches ain't cheap.

And also: Stop lying to us. You want them so that you can listen to music in school without your teachers knowing.

So what if he does?
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Quote by doomded

When did I say that isn't a reason I want them? In fact, I somewhat implied it.
Quote by SlayingDragons
They're already earbuds, you act like they sound good to begin with.

I found a good pair of earphones that has decent bass delivery. Everything sounds full rather than thin and tinny. I realize the sound quality is already terrible, but you could at least spend the extra time to find a pair that has a rounded sound, rather than just all highs.

EDIT: Also, pay attention in class, you fucking moron.
you know how easy itd be to lose them

they'd pretty much be little spakers the size of skittles, wwwwttttfff
Quote by Naturalchampion
When did I say that isn't a reason I want them? In fact, I somewhat implied it.

I didn't say that it was a bad thing, I just told you to stop lying to us about it.

Shit, I listened to music all day eurrryday when I was in school. My teachers were lucky that I didn't start playing air guitar in the middle of class.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
Quote by goest
I found a good pair of earphones that has decent bass delivery. Everything sounds full rather than thin and tinny. I realize the sound quality is already terrible, but you could at least spend the extra time to find a pair that has a rounded sound, rather than just all highs.

You're calling me a fucking moron when you don't know me at all and know nothing about my intelligence?

Issues much, douche?

Quote by doomded
I didn't say that it was a bad thing, I just told you to stop lying to us about it.

Shit, I listened to music all day eurrryday when I was in school. My teachers were lucky that I didn't start playing air guitar in the middle of class.

What I'm saying is that I never lied and never denied it.

Ha, I do a little air guitar now and then in class.
Last edited by Naturalchampion at Mar 29, 2011,
Quote by Naturalchampion
You're calling me a fucking moron when you don't know me at all and know nothing about my intelligence?

Issues much, douche?

It makes no sense to go into a classroom and then completely ignore everything just because you don't want to be there. Man up and pay attention.
Quote by goest
It makes no sense to go into a classroom and then completely ignore everything just because you don't want to be there. Man up and pay attention.

What's paying attention have anything to do with "manning up"?

Why should I pay that much attention to some of these classes? Graphic arts? My teacher spends a half hour every class talking about her life, and gets pissed off when we're trying to work.
As far as I know, no company makes wireless earbuds. With good reason if you think about it. Normal wired earbuds are fairly easy to lose, but imagine if the buds were wireless... You'd be paying for a new set every other week!

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Quote by osXtiger
As far as I know, no company makes wireless earbuds. With good reason if you think about it. Normal wired earbuds are fairly easy to lose, but imagine if the buds were wireless... You'd be paying for a new set every other week!

I actually found some that are pretty recent, and supposed to be great quality...but at that price...
Quote by Naturalchampion
What's paying attention have anything to do with "manning up"?

Why should I pay that much attention to some of these classes? Graphic arts? My teacher spends a half hour every class talking about her life, and gets pissed off when we're trying to work.

If the rules allow you to listen to music, then by all means, go ahead. If the teacher wants your attention for the class, then listen.

And I meant "man up" as "grow up."
Quote by goest
If the rules allow you to listen to music, then by all means, go ahead. If the teacher wants your attention for the class, then listen.

If some of my teachers learn to run there classes I'll be fine giving my utmost attention, but when I'm listening to a teacher whine about how her husband thinks she's fat, or if I'm watching a 40 minute documentary that I've seen, I'm not gonna waste my time when I could be doing something constructive.
Quote by Naturalchampion
If some of my teachers learn to run there classes I'll be fine giving my utmost attention, but when I'm listening to a teacher whine about how her husband thinks she's fat, or if I'm watching a 40 minute documentary that I've seen, I'm not gonna waste my time when I could be doing something constructive.

Such as?
Quote by goest
Such as?

Listening to new music and furthering my education in said music.
Learning a couple new languages, which I've been trying to do.
Both of which I can much more easily if I have a couple more hours a day to listen to my ipod.
Quote by Naturalchampion
Listening to new music and furthering my education in said music.
Learning a couple new languages, which I've been trying to do.
Both of which I can much more easily if I have a couple more hours a day to listen to my ipod.

Welp, I'm beat.

I still say wired earbuds would be better.
Quote by goest

Personally, I learn much more in class when I listen to music while the teacher is lecturing. I have one ear bud in, and one ear open listening to the teacher. When I'm not listening to music, I drift off in thought easily. When I am, my mind applies a beat to what the teacher is saying, making it easier to follow along to, and when I listen to that same song before and while studying, I remember more of what was lectured about and do better on tests.

Next time know what you're talking about before you say it please.
Quote by SlayingDragons
Personally, I learn much more in class when I listen to music while the teacher is lecturing. I have one ear bud in, and one ear open listening to the teacher. When I'm not listening to music, I drift off in thought easily. When I am, my mind applies a beat to what the teacher is saying, making it easier to follow along to, and when I listen to that same song before and while studying, I remember more of what was lectured about and do better on tests.

Next time know what you're talking about before you say it please.

But...I do. Sure, people learn in different ways, but when you're just listening to music/language courses because you don't want to listen to the teacher is stupid.

Also, personally, it sounds insane to me to listen to music and someone talking at the same time. I feel like my eyes would melt...
well the closest thing I can think of is this
http://www.amazon.com/Plantronics-BackBeat-906-Bluetooth-Packaging/dp/B001TK3ACA/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1301449526&sr=8-8

or Motorola makes a similar one with smaller parts near the ears, and the back is a little bigger instead. i think its called the S9.

other than that, I don't think anyone makes wireless earbuds.
Schecter Hellraiser C-1
Fernandes Dragonfly
Peavey Valveking 112

If I could write off your murder, I'd save all of my receipts,
because I'd rather you be dead, than lose a tiny shred of what I made this fiscal year - Dethklok
Quote by goest
But...I do. Sure, people learn in different ways, but when you're just listening to music/language courses because you don't want to listen to the teacher is stupid.

Also, personally, it sounds insane to me to listen to music and someone talking at the same time. I feel like my eyes would melt...

Quote by goest

>.>

That was before he said he was just listening to blow off the teacher. I listen to music in class whenever I can, because it genuinely does help me pay attention. If that makes me a moron, then, okay. Whatever.

I mean, I realize most people listen to music to ignore the teacher, but that's not everyone.

And what pair of earbuds do you have? If there's a decent set of earbuds out there, I'd love to know what they are.
Quote by SlayingDragons
>.>

That was before he said he was just listening to blow off the teacher. I listen to music in class whenever I can, because it genuinely does help me pay attention. If that makes me a moron, then, okay. Whatever.

I mean, I realize most people listen to music to ignore the teacher, but that's not everyone.

And what pair of earbuds do you have? If there's a decent set of earbuds out there, I'd love to know what they are.

I'd like to state that the "blowing off the teacher" wasn't a big reason that I wanted them, they're is just this one teacher that shits bricks if we do anything but listen to her complain and listen to her music.
I just started getting into an argument about that specific thing and couldn't stop.

And I, like you concentrate much better when music is available, if I'm supposed to listen to it or not it'd be much easier with wireless earbuds.
Quote by SlayingDragons
>.>

These

Despite the blinding colors, they're quite good. Really impressed by the sound.

I would also like to apologize for the "fucking moron"
Twas a step too far.
Quote by goest
These

Despite the blinding colors, they're quite good. Really impressed by the sound.

Twas a step too far.

Yeah, rational discussion for the win!

And it's coo' bro, no offense taken.

I guess I'll check those out sometime, I originally passed over them as they just look like an attempt to copy skullcandy. If you say they're good though, I'll make sure to try them out.

Quote by Naturalchampion
I'd like to state that the "blowing off the teacher" wasn't a big reason that I wanted them, they're is just this one teacher that shits bricks if we do anything but listen to her complain and listen to her music.
I just started getting into an argument about that specific thing and couldn't stop.

And I, like you concentrate much better when music is available, if I'm supposed to listen to it or not it'd be much easier with wireless earbuds.

Ah. Okay then. You made it sound like you were completely blowing off all your teachers, haha.
Last edited by SlayingDragons at Mar 29, 2011,
I read a product review about some on Popsci once, but I can't find it now.

Better solution: Run your earphones under your shirt and hide the cord w/ your hair. If you don't have long hair: Hold your head up with your hand on the side the earbud is in with. I've been hiding the cord under my shirt and it seems to work pretty well.
Quote by goest

Twas a step too far.

Hey, all's well that ends well,or whatever, am I right?

Quote by SlayingDragons

Ah. Okay then. You made it sound like you were completely blowing off all your teachers, haha.

Nah just the one.