Ok Pit, I need some ideas,

Some of my friends and I are taking a 10 day trip to LA (staying specifically on Venice Beach, but hitting up LA, Santa Monica, Hollywood, and everything else). We've decided to make a bucket list type deal, where we want to do a whole bunch of stuff we would would usually be to reserved or scared to do (asking out the hottest chick we see, impulse tattoo, smoke some herb with complete stranger, etc)

Any ideas?
"Tuning... who the f*** needs tuning?!"
Quote by Alexishxc1337
it's not as cool as you think.

why say that?
"Tuning... who the f*** needs tuning?!"
Quote by DaDude450
why say that?

I live pretty close, and i'm there fairly often. The people I've encountered tend to be assholes and there's just not a ton of things to do I suppose.
Quote by Alexishxc1337
I live pretty close, and i'm there fairly often. The people I've encountered tend to be assholes and there's just not a ton of things to do I suppose.

Don't most people in general turn out to be assholes?

LA's cool - but don't hang out with any assholes. Venice is a good home base - hit the Studio City clubs for some good beats.
Get into a fight with some of the local gangs and steal lots of cars, have sex with a Mexican gang members chicka and fend them off with the severed head of your best friend that the gang cut off to make an example of.

LA is a shitty place, why would you ever want to go there?
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't called a "bucket" list because it's supposed to be a list of things you do before you "kick the bucket"? Do you plan on dying TS?

Q#m
e|--6--|
B|--5--|
G|--7--|
D|--7--|x2586
A|--5--|
E|-----|

Play until she breaks up with you.

The most brutal band to ever exist is...

You should go like them...even if you don't like them.

-Sloppyjoe24
1-Go to Venice Beach.
2-Get a Zentai suit for each of your friends (different colors)
3-Start doing random shit with eachother, then with random people passing by, then the crazy people
4-???
5-Profit
You could find the exact spot where Charlie Sheen first lost his dignity.
Quote by Alexander_BR
1-Go to Venice Beach.
2-Get a Zentai suit for each of your friends (different colors)
3-Start doing eachother, then random people passing by, then the crazy people
4-???
5-Profit

Fixed
Super
Old
Cats
Are
Surprising

Many profile views... few friends...
Quote by ethan_hanus
Get into a fight with some of the local gangs and steal lots of cars, have sex with a Mexican gang members chicka and fend them off with the severed head of your best friend that the gang cut off to make an example of.

LA is a shitty place, why would you ever want to go there?

Your location explains everything.

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
Quote by ethan_hanus
Look who's talking, so does yours.

I was afraid you would pick up on that, but at least I'm not hatin'

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
Quote by moscaespañol
I was afraid you would pick up on that, but at least I'm not hatin'

I ain't either, Alabama is a beautiful state.

^ Cedar Park/Austin is actually a very modern place and you would never think your in Texas if your here, until you drive about 5 miles outside the area.
Go to Jammin Jerseys : http://jamminjersey.com/
Its one of those types of music stores where every single square inch is filled with amps, cabinets, PA systems, etc. Lots of vintage gear there.

Run through Watts wearing a red or blue bandanna. And I do mean run.

Take a drive on Mullholland Drive

Go to Normans Rare Guitars. Meet some celebrities....Like Nick Jonas...weeeeee.

Go to a nude beach

Surf in the morning then drive to Big Bear and ski in the afternoon.

Go see the Los Angeles Coliseum just to look. Its got a lot of history behind it. I saw The Rolling Stones, George Thorogood, J. Geil Band, and Prince there. Same show.
It's also the place where they had the VERY FIRST supercross race. I was there for that as well. Dunno if you are into that or not.

Drive down Ventura Blvd.

Drive, then walk down the Sunset Strip. Loads of music history there.

Edit: Guitbuilder... When I was in my teens, during the summer, we used to go to Zuma Beach almost every weekend. Beautiful sunsets, sucky wavs most of the time.
Last edited by CodeMonk at Mar 29, 2011,
Try to visit the La Brea Tar pits if you like dinosaurs. The museum there is very cool.
Sunset Strip, Hollywood Blvd.the Trubador, Huntington Beach for Surfing, etc. Have you ever seen the sun go down into the Pacific Ocean, or swam in it?