Seriously the coolest guitar i think Gibson has ever released. How come no one round here has been talking about them.

http://www2.gibson.com/Products/Electric-Guitars/Les-Paul/Gibson-USA/Gibson-USA-Anniversary-Flood-Les-Paul-Studio.aspx
Ibanez RG1550 Prestige
Schecter C1 Hellraiser
MIJ Ibanez Pro-line 1550
Takamine eg340c
Peavey 6505+ 112 combo
Ibanez Tubescreamer TS- 9
ISP Decimator
MXR M234 Analog Chorus
DeltaLab Digital Delay
Planet Waves Tuner Pedal
POD HD300
I was bracing myself for nausea as the page loaded, but those are honestly really ****ing cool. I wonder what they look like irl though...
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Love the blue one, the green one's pretty meh.
Kodiak bears make awesome bandmates.

Quote by wolvenrick
no seriously 7x NGD is epicness i declare you the winner of all NGD's on UG never have i seen this xD
i thought they looked pretty cool, but lost their appeal to me after about 2 mins, it looks too fake, like the red swirl paintjob i see on ALOT of cheaper RR jacksons around here
Freaking beautiful guitars
Gear:
Shecter Omen 6 with Seymour Duncan SH-6
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Fender Frontman 25r (crappy)
MXR CAE WAH
Digitech HardWire TL-2 Metal Distortion (Makes the amp sound not shitty)
I'd definitely have to see it in person to judge it, but those pics look pretty badass.
I like it. I couldn't pull off something that fancy (I'm more of a black or white or worn gold type), but more power to anybody who can.
i feel like if i was to ever buy one i would have to get five of each color lined up next to each other see which one's played the best. than go for looks. cause they definitely vary too much.
Ibanez RG1550 Prestige
Schecter C1 Hellraiser
MIJ Ibanez Pro-line 1550
Takamine eg340c
Peavey 6505+ 112 combo
ISP Decimator
MXR M234 Analog Chorus
DeltaLab Digital Delay
Planet Waves Tuner Pedal
POD HD300
Yeah, I just read about those in my MusiciansFriend magazine, those look pretty sweet, wouldn't mind getting one, but I has no money.

They are only making 600 of them, 300 in green and 300 in blue, so you'll be lucky if you ever get to see one.
Wonder if they have any better then a studio model? The finish is beautiful!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAHellraiser
Go into Guitar Center and tell them you are willing to spend $3000 on as many Spider and MG half stacks as they can give you.
Quote by ethan_hanus
Yeah, I just read about those in my MusiciansFriend magazine, those look pretty sweet, wouldn't mind getting one, but I has no money.

They are only making 600 of them, 300 in green and 300 in blue, so you'll be lucky if you ever get to see one.

mmm they'll be worth a fortune in a couple decades.
Ibanez RG1550 Prestige
Schecter C1 Hellraiser
MIJ Ibanez Pro-line 1550
Takamine eg340c
Peavey 6505+ 112 combo
ISP Decimator
MXR M234 Analog Chorus
DeltaLab Digital Delay
Planet Waves Tuner Pedal
POD HD300
The green is pure sex
Starting Weight: 310, 38.8% Body fat (11/2008, pic in profile)
Latest Weigh in 230.2 14.3% Body fat (4/13/2013)

Pro life, pro gun, health nut, Christian and conservative. I make no apologies if what I say pisses anybody off.
Im really liking a lot of the new cheaper gibsons. I want a studio pro and a BFG!
Gibson has done something right? :O
Quote by Mad Marius
DBZ guitars, love'em. Especially their Les Piccolo model.
looks like swirl finish from jackson
Misha

Music Man Axis Super Sport
Diezel Einstein 100, Sparrow's Sons 2X12
Why is no one talking about the guitar? It is not made in a 3rd world country or cheaper then dirt is why.
Bhaok

The following statement is true. The proceeding statement is false.
Quote by SKArface McDank
fake and gay

lolwut?

I actually think it's a cool finish. (I'm not a fan of those Jackson swirls anyway)
If I liked Gibson necks and it wasn't that expensive I might've thought of getting one.
It's an LP with a fake top. What's so special?

EDIT: Ugh, it's got a 490R in the neck and a 498T. Horrible pups. I think they put those in Faded SG's and LP studios.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Last edited by JustRooster at Mar 30, 2011,
I've seen them before. Want one.
Quote by Boonnoo666
Another factor that has grown this myth is a bunch of opinionated guys who really don't know what they're talking about, which to be brutally honest is a bunch of you guys on here.
Quote by JustRooster

EDIT: Ugh, it's got a 490R in the neck and a 498T. Horrible pups. I think they put those in Faded SG's and LP studios.

I think they are technically Les Paul Studios.

Honestly, they look pretty nice. They're overpriced though - I could buy a Custom for that kind of money (If I looked hard enough).
Ceci n'est pas une signature.
Ugh. Really? I would not want to be seen on stage with one of those, or with anyone who had one. Bleh.
www.miraclemaxmusic.com

"Punk is not dead. Punk will only die when corporations can exploit and mass produce it."
Jello Biafra

(so is it dead?)
how is it a fake top its just a dyed maple cap. whats fake about it... not like its a paper print under clear coat.

and i'm pretty sure faded studios come with burst buckers. thats what my friend has in his faded studio and i think its sounds pretty damn good.
Ibanez RG1550 Prestige
Schecter C1 Hellraiser
MIJ Ibanez Pro-line 1550
Takamine eg340c
Peavey 6505+ 112 combo
ISP Decimator
MXR M234 Analog Chorus
DeltaLab Digital Delay
Planet Waves Tuner Pedal
POD HD300
first time in a while i can say that that looks like a decent Gibson

problem being you're paying a shit ton of money for not that much, and Gibsons are overpriced anyways. they are nice but not worth the cash IMO
Tom Anderson Guitarworks

Mayones Guitars

Suhr Guitars

Mesa Boogie

Friedman Amplification

Fractal Audio Systems

Quote by Bladed-Vaults
*Bane voice* ahhh yes. The br00tz, I was born with it. Molded by it. I didnt know of the light until I was already a man.
Quote by shredftw
first time in a while i can say that that looks like a decent Gibson

problem being you're paying a shit ton of money for not that much, and Gibsons are overpriced anyways. they are nice but not worth the cash IMO

agreed man, agreed.
ಠ_ಠ
- Yes, My name is actually Terran -
- Not just a Starcraft fan -

Terran > Zerg and Protoss
lmfao.

this is the same finish as on the firebird X, except everyone said it was a retarded finish when they saw it on the firebird X..
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
Quote by Blompcube
lmfao.

this is the same finish as on the firebird X, except everyone said it was a retarded finish when they saw it on the firebird X..

I think you mean the cheap redburst they had on them at first(which they also put on the $200 Epi Special IIs). o_o The swirl finish is the only thing I saw anyone compliment the Firebird X about so far...XD Anyways, I love the green finish, if it came in lefty I'd probably be all over it, and that's saying a lot since I'm not normally a LP person. XD
Quote by SlayingDragons
Nah, I prefer to tune lower. My tunings usually go into weird Hebrew symbols.
Quote by JustRooster

Fake top?

"Dressed in the minimalist Studio style, these guitars nevertheless offer a stunning new look in two commemorative high-gloss nitrocellulose finishes: Marbelized Blue Swirl Burst, and Marbelized Green Swirl."

"At its core, this model remains pure Les Paul. Just like the most revered Les Paul Standards of all time, this Les Paul Studio starts with the classic tonewood combination of a mahogany body with solid carved maple top."

Also, the Faded SG's come with a 490T, which is much worse than the 498T. I think one of their SG standard models come with a 490R/498T model
Quote by r0ckth3d34n
Also, the Faded SG's come with a 490T, which is much worse than the 498T. I think one of their SG standard models come with a 490R/498T model

"worse"? or "lower output"? isn't the 498T just an overwound version of the 490T?
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
this below is messed up

"The Nashville flood of May 2010"
Quote by bluestratplayer
Im going to initial the back of every MG in guitarcenter "ZW" and see how many threads come out thinking Zakk Wylde owned thier amp.
Quote by Tanglewoodguit
Just me and rhino will end in the extinction of a species.
well at least theyre making up for that ugly a$$ piece of shxt Korina thing we were talking earlier this week.

i bet these would look absolutely sexy in a deep blood red color and in Drop A# *shudders*
i would never leave the comfort of the br0otalz again
Stuff that I bought:

Washburn WM24V
Raven RG100 Amplifier
Zoom G1X Multi-Effects Pedal

Quote by jsync
how do you define a guitar for a female?
how about one that whines and has trouble with feedback?
Quote by Blompcube
"worse"? or "lower output"? isn't the 498T just an overwound version of the 490T?

Both. :P

490T is too mid-range heavy. 498T has punchier lows, for teh CHUGGA CHUGGAZ. So if that defines overwound...
These are made in horrible taste. like a hurricane guitar to commemorate Katrina, or a tsunami for japan. painted on furnace for Nazi concentration camps.

They look kind of cool, apart from the neck, looks to out of place.
You belong in a museum.

Do you Enjoy Forza, and wish to be in an in game Club?! Look no further! Please, join.. there is no one else!
It's....beautiful. Bet it would look even more intense on stage.
Gibson ES-137C
Parker P8EN
AC Custom Special P Bass